three • WELCOME TO THE CREW

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱
&
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱& 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: girl you know - scarface & Trey Songz  🎶

I breathed through my teeth as letting the heat burn my tongue. the slow burning sensation the hot soup made it taste 100% times better and i made sure to blow the spoon before eating. the crew invited me to eat dinner with them at their favorite chinese restaurant downtown. this seems to be their own hangout spot. the smell of warm chowmein and rice brought pleasure to my tastebuds and i couldn't wait to try every single dish.

"guys let's make a toast." andie spoke causing the crew to slowly stop eating their food and pay attention to her. she stood up from her chair while the rest of us sat, "to kalani morales, the new member of our family, and to new beginnings for msa crew. we will all be better than ever and reach levels no dance crew in baltimore has ever reached." she said in her loud raspy voice. my cheeks began to blush, i never felt this accepted by a group before.

"amen girl!" fly spoke as she cheered with me and the rest of the crew. they all took a sip of their beverage and continued to eat their dish.

"so kalani what made you want to go to school at msa?" smiles asked as he took a bite of his orange chicken. the crew all looked at me. i'm not used to getting this level of attention so i let out a soft chuckle.

"well, better education for sure! but uhm you know uh... it's msa so why not?!" i smile and take a sip of my pepsi.

our volume level started getting louder and louder which caused me to worry. there were only a couple people in this restaurant but getting kicked out of a restaurant is not on my radar.

 there were only a couple people in this restaurant but getting kicked out of a restaurant is not on my radar