Prologue

Ranvijay's POV

I was in my cabin after attending my meeting and doing other work when I get a call from my younger brother Kabir.
Today's bad day could not be worse, I thought, but then he told me a news that our grandfather wanted to meet us.

Whenever he calls us to meet, then some such news comes which shocks everyone.

I put all my stuff on the side and put on my blazer and walk outside I asked my driver to take me home.

When I reached home, I saw that the house was the same as before, but as soon as everyone saw me, they all started staring at me and a house help told that grandfather and my two brothers are in their room and are waiting for me.

I took a deep breath and passed the traffic upstairs, I went to their room's traffic and went inside, when I reached inside, they looked at me like they were waiting for me.

Dada jii asked me to sit on the couch beside my brothers !!
I nodded and took a seat beside them !!

I looked at them to understand what is happening but they also didn't have any idea !!

" Why you have called us here dadaji " my brother Abhimanyu asked!!

Dada jii looked at us and started explaining.

" Three of you are matured now !! Ranvijay is 25, Abhi has turned 24 and Kabir you are 22 now !! So, this is the right time for you guys to take over the business totally"

We sighed in relief before he gave us a shock....

" But it's not easy my child you guys have to earn it "

We looked at him confusingly

He continued " You guys have to complete the tasks I will give you "

We totally didn't have any idea what new shock he was going to give us !!

" Ranvijay you love your identity right" he glanced at me and I nodded

" What if you weren't a Raghuvanshi ?? " He asked me leaving me speechless

I never thought about that and why would I even think !!

" This is going to be your challenge my son for next 3 months you will have to work as a simple man at a cafe you won't tell your real identity to them you will he Ranvijay not Raghuvanshi"

" What why ?? " I got up from the couch

He just smiled

" If you want your shares you will have to do that my son " he said politely

" There will be a girl named Kanika after you will spend three month's there I will ask her if she found you a good hearted guy " he continued

" But why a stranger will decide my fate ? " I asked him

" I know that girl already I have met her " he answered

" But still I am your grandson a stranger Can't decide if I am a good hearted man or not ?? "

Again he just smiled

" She isn't a stranger for me and I trust her that she won't take a bad decision " he said and than he moved on Abhimanyu

" Abhimanyu you hate marriages right ??" He looked at Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu nodded to this and I understood what is coming !!

" You have to marry Adhya " he said leaving us all shocked

Adhya is dada jii's manager's daughter !!

" Dada jii this isn't correct what you are doing" Abhimanyu protested but Dada jii ignored him and walked near Kabir !!

Now we were curious to know what he has thought about Kabir as there is nothing Kabir hates but again he blasted a bomb !!

" You will have to live as a common man Kabir for 5 months "

" Common man?" Kabir asked confusingly

" You have to leave this luxurious life for next 5 months " he explained

" Dadajii that's not fair " Kabir said

" I am giving you guys time to think tell me about your decision in 2-3 days after Ranvijay Abhimanyu will be doing what I said and than Kabir only if you guys will agree or you guys want your share "

Saying this he left leaving three of us alone in the room

........_..........

Opps dadaji ne ye kya kar dia haaye
🌹❤️