Chapter 7

Yeh jism hai toh kya
Yeh rooh ka libaas hai
Yeh dard hai toh kya-
Yeh ishq ki talaash hai
Fanaa kiya mujhe
Yeh chaahne ki aas ne
Tarah Tarah shikast hi hua

Yeh jism hai toh kyaYeh rooh ka libaas haiYeh dard hai toh kya-Yeh ishq ki talaash haiFanaa kiya mujheYeh chaahne ki aas neTarah Tarah shikast hi hua

Third person's POV

Next morning Kanika went to the cafe in a not so good mood but as soon as she entered the cafe she got a shock !!

Her eyes widened lookng at the cafe !!
The broke furniture was kept in outer extension and new furniture was placed there and than her eyes went on Ranvijay who was standing there holding a bucket of paint in his hands !!

He was painting the wall which had stains of ketchup !!
Varun was organising the furniture and other things!!

She walked inside and looked at them confusingly !!

" What is happening here ?? " She looked around in the cafe !!

Ranvijay and Varun who were busy in their works turned and snapped at her !!

" Ohh hii dii " he kept the chair beside the table !!

" What is all this and what are you doing?" She asked them !!

" We are just renovating the cafe " Ranvijay kept the bucket away !!

" Renovating?"

" Yes dii it was Ranvijay bhai's idea and from last night he is here doing all this !!" Varun explained making Kanika shocked !!
She glanced at Ranvijay with wide eyes !!

" Now don't stare me like this and help us " Ranvijay removed the gloves !!

Kanika smiled and nodded
She wrapped duppata around her waist !!
She started helping them by keeping the tables on right place !!

While working she looked at Ranvijay and smiled !!

"I knew it Ranvijay you may have forgotten everything but today I can see glimpse of my old Ranvijay " she thought looking at him !!

She made his video and sent it to someone with caption

"The Ranvijay Raghuvanshi urf Ranvijay Mishra "

The person saw that video and called her and she went outside to attend the call ??

On call

Him - nice progress Kanika !!

Kanika - thanks dadu !! Btw congratulations to you !! Your plan is working !! Ranvijay is finally changing !!
He is less agressive these days and plus he is forgetting his I am  The Ranvijay Raghuvanshi attitude !!

Dadajii - All thanks to you !!

Kanika : But it was really difficult to handle him !! Even I was nervous at first !! Behaving like that infront of him !!