Chapter 1

Ranvijay's POV

Ranvijay's POV

I was in my room laying down on my bed thinking about my grandfather's condition !!
I never expected that he will do something like this I mean what is need of all this....who is that girl Kanika !!

I came out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the door of my room. I got up from my bed and opened the door. Both my younger brothers were standing there, I asked them to come in, they both came in, Kabir sat on my bed and me and Abhi  sat on the couch.

"Brother, what did you think?" Kabir said while laying on the bed. 

"Where has Grandfather left me to think about?" I said thinking of those terms.  I looked at Abhi who was not saying anything!!

" but Ranvijay bhai you can pay that girl and ask her to give an appreciation speech for you in front of dadaji " Kabir suggested me playing on his phone !!

" That's a great idea " but I got intrupped by Abhimanyu

" She isn't a gold digger bhai " Abhi said and we looked at him with confusion

" When dadajii told about her I asked Mishra jii about her and he told me she isn't a gold digger bhai infact she hates rich people like us " he told us

" Oh so bhai have got all details of our to be bhabhi " Kabir joked

" She isn't your bhabhi " I immediately intrupped !!

" Who knows about destiny" he winked

" We have to do it guys for our shares
atleast " I said and they both snapped at me !!

" But you are the first one so if you will get successful in impressing Kanika only after that we can proceed with our conditions " Abhimanyu told me the thing I already knew !!

" Firstly I wanna know about that girl after that will do something " I picked up my phone and Abhimanyu immediately sent me her information
he got from Mishra jii ( Dadaji's PA )

After spending some time they both left from there and I started looking for information of that girl.

I went through all her information and I also came to know how grandpaji knew her. She is the grand daughter of grandpa's friend.

Is this a trop how did she impressed my grandfather ??

All these questions were revolving in my mind and I didn't realise when I fall asleep !!

Next Day

I woke up I removed the blanket from my top and went to the washroom after getting ready for office I went downstairs everyone was already having breakfast

I sat on my chair and then my grandfather asked me the question "what are you thinking" I didn't want to waste much time thinking because I also knew my answer would be yes at the end !!

" I am ready dadajii " I said with a normal tone !!

Abhimanyu and Kabir snapped at me and nodded

Other family members weren't able to figure out about this thing !!

After having my breakfast I left for my office but I had a question in my mind that how will I do this was this the reason dadajii never let us come in front of media.

So at the end result is my grandfather is
more clever than Shakuni !!

I was thinking all this all the way and after some time I reached the company

I got down from the car and went inside I had canceled all the meeting today because I had to make  a plan about what will I do now !

I want my shares at any cost no matter how many struggles I have to do but I want what is mine !!

After some time, when I was thinking everything in my cabin, then Mr. Mishra came.

"Mishra ji?? I looked at him.
He gave me a  smile.

"Raghuvanshi Sahab, asked me to help you "

I sighed

" What help Mishra jii ?? "

" Sir, you have to meet him as a common man, that's why you must have needed our help " he again passed me a smile

"Ok then tell me how to start??" I asked him.

" you have to work with him, that too by becoming a simple man, so practice for that for a few days" he advised me

"And how do I do that?" I asked him

He told me his whole plan and I understood that it must have been advised by Dadaji. But it's nearly
impossible for me but than I motivated myself remembering about those 29 percent of mine !!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What will be the next move of Ranvijay !!

Don't forget to vote guys !!

Bye bye!! 💯💯