Epilogue

Kehte hain khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai us rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaaneN hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

*******

Author's POV

After 6 Years

A small girl was sitting on Ranvijay's lap and he was doing his work on laptop !!

" Is this tattoo cool dadda !!" Sanvi their 4 years old daughter asked !!

" Yes Sanu it's cool " he looked at her tattoo with a smile which she had drawn with a sketch pen !!

" Thanks dadda !!" She kissed his cheek !!

Kanika entered the room holding a glass of milk in her hand !!

" Sanu bacha come !!" She said but Sanvi made a pout glancing at her father with puppy eyes !!

" Kanika Sanvi doesn't like milk " he said trying to take her side !!

" So ??" Kanika asked to which Ranvijay didn't say anything !!

Patni ka khauf patni !

" Sanu bacha milk is good for health " he tried to convence her to drink the milk !! 

She was watching him with innocent look on her face but Kanika picked her up and made her drink the milk forcefully!!

Ranvijay was watching the torture on his daughter silently with a sympathetic look on his face !!

" Daddaaaaaa " she screamed crossing her little arms around her chest !!

" Sorry Sanu you know your mumma " he said !!

" Yeah I know " she looked at Kanika !!

" What do you mean by you know your mumma ?? " She asked both of them with squinted eyes !!

"We mean that " they looked at each other "we love you " they said together !!

Kanika shook her head and smile !!

" I love you guys too " she hugged Sanvi !!

" What about me ??" Ranvijay complained !!

Kanika fake glared at him signing towards Sanvi !!

Sanvi closed her eyes !!

" Mumma you can hug him " she giggled !!

They both chuckled at her statement and hugged her tightly !!

They looked at each other with a smile on their faces !! They were complete now they were a complete family !!
After 6 months of their marriage Ranvijay had gained his memory !!

Though at that time the bond between Kanika and Ranvijay had grown !!
And after a year Sanvi came into their life !!

Sanvi is just like combination of Ranvijay and Kanika but she is more like Kanika !! A crazy head !!
Kanika's cafe is doing really well and she has opened one more branch of the cafe !!
She also cleared the loan her father took due to which those goons destroyed her cafe !!

Ranvijay's family is also very supportive towards Kanika's passion for her cafe !!
Even Ranvijay has also become a successful businessman !!

Ranvijay loves Kanika and more than that he respects her !!
He always make sure that because of him she never gets hurt and Kanika too !!

They have build their new world with love, affection, respect, and care for each other !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With this journey of Kanika and Ranvijay ends here !!

Thanks everyone for your immense love !!

Love you all !!

🦋🦋🦋🦋