Chapter 12

zindagi ne kii hai kisi sajishein

puri hui dil kii wo farmaaishen
maangi dua ek tujh tak ja pahaunchi

kaisee suni toone meri khaamoshi p

ye fitoor meraa laayaa mujhako he tere kareeb ye fitoor meraa rahamat

teri ye fitoor meraa maine badla re meraa naseeb

ye fitoor meraa chahat teri

Author's POV

Next Morning

Kanika woke up and looked beside her but she saw Ranvijay wasn't there in room !! She got up getting worried for him !! She searched in the room but he wasn't there !! She was about to leave the room but Ranvijay entered with a tray of breakfast i...

She got up getting worried for him !! She searched in the room but he wasn't there !!
She was about to leave the room but Ranvijay entered with a tray of breakfast in his hand !!

" Ranvijay where were you ?" She asked him the moment he stepped inside !!

" I was preparing this breakfast for you !!" He told her making her more surprised !!

" You were making breakfast for me ?? " She exclaimed not believing what he said !!

He snapped at her and she was just staring him with wide eyes !!

" So what ?? Can't I cook for my wife ?? " He asked her placing the tray on table !!

" Are you okay ?? " She again exclaimed !!

He shook his head with a smile on his head moving closer to her !!

" Am okay infact I am totally fine now, and that happened just because of you Kanika !! And now I wanna give our relationship a chance !! " He said cupping her both hands !!

She was looking at him with teary eyes trying to understand if it's for real or not ??
Ranvijay passed her a smile knowing what she must be thinking !!

" Don't worry it's true, it is not a dream of yours !!" He said bringing a slight smile on her lips !!

" Ok so, now go and freshan up I am waiting for you " he told her to which she nodded !! 

After taking shower Kanika came back in the room and looked at Ranvijay !!

They had their breakfast together !!