Chapter 10

Mann yeh saahib ji
Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji
Dekhe hain sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare
Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere, bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere, laage re Saibo

Third person's POV

Wedding

Kanika dressed in a red lehenga got ready for the wedding she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled before going down to the pavilion

Rajvijay looked at the stairs from where Kanika was coming. His eyes got fixed on her as she was looking very beautiful just like an angel. Kanika looked at Ranvijay and took a deep breath, keeping her hand on her heart.

WOh Ranvijay ke paas gayi aur woh dono madap main baith gaye. Pandit ji kept on speaking. Kuch derr baad woh dono phera ke liye khade huye aur 7 phere hawan kund ke aas paas liye

She went to Ranvijay and both of them sat down. Pandit ji started reciting mantras. After some time they stood for pheras. After the pheras Pandit jii asked him to fill her hairline with vermilion.
By all rituals they got married !!

After bidai Raghuvanshi family welcomed her wholeheartedly !!

****

Wedding night

Kanika was sitting in their room waiting for Ranvijay !! She was playing with her duppata !!

On the other side many things were going on in Ranvijay's mind !!
This marriage was against his will so he wasn't much happy but in these days Kanika was successful in getting a soft corner in his heart !!

He was about to enter the room when his sisters stopped him.

" No bhai not this easily" Adhir grinned and her sister also joined her !!

" What ??" Ranvijay gazed at them confusingly as he wasn't able to figure out anything with their mischievous smile !!

" You will have to pay to meet bhabhi " they all giggled looking at his expression !!

" Pay ??"

" Yes bhai we want our shagun " Adhira extended her hand in front of him !!