Thinking Of U

Yeji's day started just like any of her busy days, rolling out of bed and lazily walking to the shower.

While washing up, the invitation crossed her mind. She took her time to think about it. Her fans have rooted for her to start acting, so as her manager.

She decided she'd take the position, mostly because of her fans.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

Going through the glass doors of the entertainment company, she felt the cold air conditioning hit her in the face.

"Yeji, you're late!" Her manager, Lee Chaeryeong, exclaimed as soon as she entered her studio.

Chaeryeong may be younger than Yeji, but definitely way more experienced when it comes to the music industry. Yeji allowed her to call her by her name only so it wouldn't be awkward whenever they talked.

"C'mon, it's only a minute" Yeji argued.

"Do u know what we could do in a minute- actually we can't do anything in minute" Chaeryeong froze as the realization hit her.

"Exactly, we haven't even started so quit nagging" Yeji said, settling down in her chair.

Yeji was known for producing and choreographing her own songs, everyone knows the song's gonna be a hit when she takes a little longer than scheduled.

"We have to get this done in about two months and we have nothing, AND u still have to choreograph it." Chaeryeong nagged again.

"Hmm, do we need a specific concept?" Yeji asked, completely ignoring the nags.

"No actually, which is the hard part" the manager replied.

With that, Yeji started typing on her laptop she had set up when Chaeryeong was nagging her.

The song she wrote was gonna be about love, which was a big change since she never wrote love songs although it was always what kept other artists on top. She maintained herself up on the charts without writing about these feelings and now, she's doing it for the first time.

"Damn who got u this inspired" Chaeryeong asked, reading the lyrics she wrote. "Do u even have a beat?"

"No" Yeji simply replied as she stopped, thinking about what else she could add.

"U sure about this? Cus this is a big change" Chaeryeong asked another question.

"100%—well 60 really but eh" Yeji responded, shrugging it off.

Chaeryeong simply sighed, knowing she can't do anything to stop the artist when she's got an idea in mind.

"I'll leave u to it. I trust u not to ruin ur career" Chaeryeong said before leaving the studio.

Rolling her eyes, Yeji started drafting a few beats, trying to find a suitable one for the rhythm she has in mind.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

"Cut!" The director yelled from behind the camera. "That was good! Let's grab a lunch!"

Practically jumping up, the actress skipped her way to the long table with a variety of food.

"Ryu!" Her fellow actress called out, making her way to the the table with her fake blood stained clothes.

"Damn what'd they put u through?" Ryujin asked.

The two were supposedly sisters and would stick together but seems like the producer had other plans.

"Kicked a few asses" the other said, smacking her butt as she walked by with a chuckle.

"Yo check this out" Soobin, another actor, said as he turned his phone towards them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

793,429 likeshwang_yeji spoiler👀

793,429 likes
hwang_yeji spoiler👀

7,581 comments

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Apparently she's a music artist. All those looks to waste, honestly. Should've been a model" Soobin added, earning a snicker from Sohee.

"Look who's in love~" she nudged Ryujin, singing the last word.

"I'll send u her @" Soobin whispered before walking away to his best friend.

Ryujin continued with her job, prioritizing her lines and movements, making everything seems natural. She was undoubtedly great at her job, but one thing was for sure, the cat eyed artist was definitely on her mind all day.

Plopping down on the soft couch, the actress opened her messages to see Soobin had indeed sent her the artist's Instagram account.

Grinning, she typed in the sent username, scrolling through her account.

Tapping on her latest post, Ryujin's smile only grew wider, seeing the gorgeous woman produce her new song. This isn't considered stalking, right?, She thought to herself.

That was until she accidentally liked the artist's post, internally panicking to the realization of what she did.

"Well shit" she mumbled. Deciding not to think about it, she got up from the couch and hit the showers.