First Day

Yeji had an arguably good time at her first shoot. Good being the cast was nice and the director was definitely nice. The arguable part however, was because she realized the other lead was the girl she saw on Instagram a few months back.

It was awkward, to say the least. She doesn't know why Ryujin, the girl, was awkward around her but she definitely knows why she herself was. She doesn't know how to feel about that.

"Water?" Yeji heard someone ask from behind her. They were currently on their break.

"Yea, thanks" She turned around and accepted the bottle from Ryujin with a smile, internally panicking during the process but she doesn't let that show.

"First time?" Ryujin tries to make small talk, sitting in the chair beside Yeji.

"Mhmm" She heard the woman reply, opening the bottle she gave her earlier.

"You're lucky" Ryujin took a sip out of her own water bottle. "My first time-the director was an ass"

Yeji chuckled lightly, "I honestly never thought I'd try acting" she shares.

"Well you're even luckier, because u got the great Shin Ryujin as ur other lead" Another actor said from behind them.

"Snacks, ladies?" He asked dramatically, reaching his hand with a small bag of chips and a chocolate bar in between the two.

"No thanks" Yeji said with a small smile, while Ryujin gladly took the chocolate bar from his hand.

The three chatted for a while, Ryujin seated in between the two, was definitely the reason why the conversation could go on.

Soon, their break ended, making the three sigh in torment as they made their way back to their sets. The movie was filmed several sets at a time, making it more efficient.

This time, Yeji would be filming with Ryujin, which she had no reason to complain, but it would be a little tense.

Their scene was postponed as one of the crew members went to grab an extra mic, being nagged by the director on the way.

Yeji watched them in amusement. If the relationship between a director and his crew could be this loose, she wouldn't mind doing this all day.

"Loosen up or u might get scolded" Ryujin joked, fixing her mic. "I know u don't know me very well, but we can keep the tenses for later, like, have u read the script?!"

Yeji chuckled, relieved that she wasn't the only one feeling the tense air around them.

"I just need a little time to get used to the environment, and the people" Yeji replied, fixing the elastic of her pants.

"Well, who am I to argue, am I right?" Ryujin shrugged.

Just then, the director returned, shooing them into their original positions and making small adjustments to the lighting.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

After their shooting ended, Yeji picked her bag up, going over to the lounge to look for her manager.

"There u are. I have to go somewhere urgently, can I take ur car?" The manager asked.

"How am I gonna get home then?" Yeji asked.

"Hitch a ride with Shin" Chaeryeong said just as Ryujin walked out of the dressing room.

"Hi?" Ryujin greeted questioningly.