Beautiful Mistake

Stirring awake, the raven haired actress found herself under soft, plush blanket sheets. Still unable to peer open her eyes, she undoubtedly felt herself hugging someone.

A woman, she was sure. She would never get in bed with a man, not even if she was intoxicated, the idea disgusts her even if she was only thinking of it.

She was taught that not all people should be trusted. Ever since young, her father was the only good man she knew. As far as her concern, her own grandfather had decided to not acknowledge her as his family after knowing about her quirk.

Her eyes slowly opened, unable to accustom the brightness of the room, she inevitably closed her eyes again.

In that split second, however, she managed to get a glance of her surroundings. And she was sure then, that she was in the chambers of the ever so alluring Hwang Yeji.

She should be concerned, she knew, that the woman would have slept on the couch willingly. But a part of her didn't want to get up. She knew it was wrong, but she also knew that she would crave this feeling forever.

She's never had many of these experiences in her life. She's had an ex, of course, who decided it was best for them to part ways; which without a doubt broke her. Yeji was the first person she felt a different kind of comfort with, the first that made her think all night, it was as if even her former lover was no match for this brunette.

She shouldn't be feeling this way towards her co-worker, but she knew that Yeji wouldn't do anything to hurt her, and that makes her feel giddy inside. She didn't have to worry about what could've possibly happened the night prior because she was fully clothed! The stench of alcohol and everything! Perhaps she should feel bad for Yeji.

The shifting of the brunette in her arms broke her bubble, prompting her to slowly open her eyes.

Seeing as the woman hadn't actually awoke yet, she thought it was best if she got up. She'd already slept in her bed, taking up her space, the least she could do was make her a nice breakfast.

However, upon her attempt to break free of the brunette's hold, she only found her grip tightening, seemingly not intending to let her leave.

"Yeji...." She whispered, gently shaking the brunette.

The music artist simply groaned, "5 more minutes.." before burying her face back into Ryujin's neck.

What a great start to a day

»»————-✩★✩————-««

Stuffing her egg sandwich into her mouth, Yeji grumbled, "Why didn't u just shake me until I woke up"

The raven haired, however, found it amusing. The way the brunette was currently glaring at her seriously, awaiting an answer.

"I didn't want to be rude" she replied, shrugging as she took a sip of her coffee.

They were sat in a booth of a nearby café, the brunette most definitely grimacing her life choices.

"I do want to know how I ended up here" the actress said, cocking a brow at the other.

With a sigh, the brunette tried getting out of the situation, "Can I not, if I pay?"

"No"

"Well shit"

»»————-✩★✩————-««

Eyes wide and mind blown, Ryujin stared at Yeji as if she'd just spilled the biggest tea.

"I was THAT bold?!" She exclaimed.

"Keep it down!" The brunette whispered as she buried her face in her arms.

"Y'know Hwang, if u liked me u could've just said it" Ryujin teased, earning a kick in the leg from the cat eyed woman.

Huffing as she got up, she opened her eyes and saw a familiar figure from the window behind the raven haired.

'Fuck' she thought to herself as she quickly gathered her belongings.

"Leaving already?" Ryujin frowned, seemingly regretful that she decided to joke with her.

Grasping the woman's wrist, Yeji pulled her out of the booth as she slapped a few bills on the table and led them out of the café.

"Where we-"

"Shush!"

The actress was then dragged into an alleyway, not that she cared, she was with Yeji for all that mattered.

"Ye-"

She got pushed up against the wall, a hand covering her mouth.

She watched as the cat eyed woman tilted her head the the side, giving her a clear view of her perfect side profile.

She didn't dare say anything, obviously, seeing as the brunette was in a serious situation.

"I'm sorry" was all she heard before soft lips crashed on her own.

The kiss was meant to be an excuse, and escape from something, or someone. Ryujin knew that all too well. But she couldn't help but feel Yeji trying to make the most out of their inconvenient situation.

The kiss was all tongue and teeth, everything around them seemed to have disappeared for a brief moment.

The raven haired felt a soft hand latch onto her nape, prompting her to bring her hands up to the woman's waist.

As her breath ran out, she gave Yeji's waist a little squeeze before pulling away completely.

"You're beautiful.."

»»————-✩★✩————-««

"Yeji, come on!"

"No!"

"I'm hungry!"

Huffing loudly, the brunette finally gave up and sat up, retrieving her weight from the woman under her.

To her surprise, she was thrown over the woman's shoulder, carried somewhere she couldn't decipher.

"Ryujiiiiiiiiin" she whined, silently pleading to be let go of.

She was then set down on the marble counter of her kitchen, the cold of the surface ineffective to her trousers.

Before she could speak, a piece of chocolate had been shoved into her mouth, followed by a gentle kiss to her cheek.

She grinned like a child, silently chewing on the chocolate as her self proclaimed suitor looked through the refrigerator.

Ryujin had proposed to courting her after their shared kiss from having to hide from her undesired former suitor, not taking no for an answer. Not that she'd mind, of course.

The man had been going after her for years, even after she told him to stop and fuck off in the most polite way possible.

She eventually resorted to moving to her current house, which thankfully, the man didn't follow her here. She would've lost it completely.

"We need to get groceries" she heard a mellow voice utter.

"Let's do that tonight" the brunette offered, giving her attention back to the goddess in front of her.

Ryujin simply smiled while staring at her, scanning her entire face.

Confused, Yeji questioned, "What? Do I have something my face?"

She swept her hand across her face, trying to get rid of the nonexistent "dirt".

Ryujin smiled even wider at that, "You're so cute" she said as she gave the brunette a longing kiss.