The Bar

I just realized I left this here 😭

-----

After the chaotic scene, the newly met colleagues got back to their usual composure, praying not to get a lecture from their director.

The hours passed by swiftly, with everyone busy in their own scripts, no one seemed to realize how fast it all went by.

"Cut!" The director's voice rang throughout the set, bringing the actors and actresses out of their characters.

"We're all done for today. Have a good rest!" The man said as he got up from his seat.

"Wooooooo~" Yeonjun exhaled as he stretched his limbs. "Is it just me or did today go exceptionally well?" He asked, not anticipating and answer.

"It really did. Really fast too like it's been 5 hours? Wtf?" Beomgyu, which Yeji came to acknowledge as Yeonjun's closest friend in the set, replied.

Unlike the earlier comment, nobody said anything after. Everybody's sole priority is to get home and flop into their beds, forget about all their problems and enter the wonderful illusions created by their brains.

Surprisingly, almost everyone exited the dressing room together, not that anyone's phased at this point.

"Anyone up for a drink?" Chaeryeong offered the tired colleagues of her apprentice.

"How are u supposed to be my manager" Yeji commented rhetorically, throwing a glance at the woman beside her.

"Hey! Everyone's gotta have some fun" the woman simply shrugged.

"I wanna go home and stuff my head in my pillow and hope I suffocate because I don't get paid enough to deal with life" Ryujin mindlessly blabbered, earning a slap in the arm from Yeji.

"What's with everyone and hitting me todayyy" the woman whined like a 4 year old that got her toys thrown out.

"I felt like it" Yeji said, walking directly to her car, not intending to continue the conversation.

"Yo bitchess" they heard someone call from the back.

"Who u calling bitch?" Ryujin asked as she turned around, meeting an energetic Lisa.

"I need a drink, care to accompany me to the bar?" The tall woman asked courteously.

"Sure!"

"No."

"Come on!"

"Go away"

"It'll be fun guys come onnn" Lisa insisted, "We'll get to know each other more too"

"Sleeping sounds like a better idea" Ryujin retorted, already getting into her car.

"Ayo Shin hold on a second, last time I checked u still owe me a favor" Lisa said as she held her car door open, unwilling to let the woman leave.

"I'll repay that another time" Ryujin insisted, finding the idea of suffocating in her pillow more pleasing than a few moments ago.