Schedules

A few weeks had passed after Yeji informed her manager about accepting the role of being the lead actress in an upcoming movie. She informed Lia about it as well, which didn't go in her favour as the woman kept guessing who the other lead would be. Although, she was curious herself.

"Lia, cut it" Yeji huffed in annoyance.

"C'mon, aren't u curious?" Lia questioned.

"Yes, but I'd rather wait than assume" the artist replied, wanting to change the subject. "Anyways, my comeback's in a few days"

"OH I saw the teaserssssssss" Lia squealed. "I still don't know how I managed to get u as a friend"

"I don't know either" Yeji repeated, referring to their difference in personality.

"Wait, when's the movie filmed?" Lia suddenly asked.

"Uh next month, I think" Yeji unsurely replied, pulling her phone out to confirm the date.

"Ooooo I can't wait to find out who the other lead is" Lia wiggled excitedly. "Make sure u tell me first thing when u find out"

"Yeah yeah whatever" Yeji rolled her eyes at her antics.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

"Ugh... the things I do for a comeback" Yeji groaned as she got out of bed. It was currently 1.30am, 30 minutes before her scheduled recording time.

"They really had to record at midnight" she continued mumbling as she went into the shower.

After a quick bath, she grabbed everything she assumed she would need, and left in her car.

"Good morning" Yeji gave her manager a sarcastic grin as she sipped on her coffee.

"C'mon don't be a pain, this is the last part and you're free" her manager shooed her into the dressing room to get ready.

While the make up artist was adding some touches to her make up, Yeji just sat and spaced out, waiting for a staff member to call her outside.

"....and..... Done!" The make up artist exclaimed, taking a final look at the make up.

Yeji silently thanked her before laying back and closing her eyes as the make up artist left.

She managed to get a few minutes of silence before Chaeryeong came into the room and rushed her outside.

Filming the music video wasn't exactly boring either. The director Chaeryeong chose this time was friendlier and definitely way better than the last one.

"Nice, nice! Look, a shooting star!" The director made funny voices to get her motivated as she didn't seem to be in the mood.

A few hours passed like that. With laughs from the staff and her manager, she managed to pull through.

"Alright! That's it! I believe we've covered everything, I'll have it sent to ur editing team as soon as possible!" The director said before bidding his goodbye and leaving with his team.

"Aaagh! I'm so tired" Yeji whined as she plopped on the couch of the dressing room.

It was currently 5 in the morning, 3 hours before her variety show schedule.

"Stop whining and go home then, I'll drive u" Chaeryeong offered.

"How are u gonna go home then?" Yeji asked.

"I'll just sleep in ur guest's, c'mon, get up"

»»————-✩★✩————-««

A few weeks passed just like that. Chaeryeong driving a tired Yeji home and sleeping in her guest bedroom and Yeji driving Chaeryeong with her to her schedules since she apparently can't manage without her, which was true.

The day of the shooting soon arrived, which caught Yeji off guard as she'd been so busy the past month.

"Heres the address, I trust u to not get us lost" Chaeryeong said as she sent the address to Yeji.

"Hm, that's not far from here" Yeji said, stepping gently on the gas pedal.

Stopping at a red light, Yeji turned to her manager, "I don't have anymore schedules as long as this shoot is still ongoing, right?"

"Yeah" Chaeryeong replied, texting on her phone.

"Yay!" Yeji cheered, getting honked at the same time. "Oops"

Reaching the set, Chaeryeong pushed the door and walked inside as if she owned the place.

"Well you're familiar with this place" Yeji whispered to her.

"I've been coming here for 2 weeks for ur sake" the manager whispered back.

"What do u mean?" Yeji asked, confused.

"I know where everything is" Chaeryeong replied, a smile forming on her lips as she spots a certain black haired woman.

"LEE CHAERYEONG"

————

Exams finally over damn