The Start Of Something New

Yeji woke up, to her surprise, under the sheets of her huge bed, yet again. She sat up, rubbing her eye gently as she looked around and found no sign of the attractive woman.

She sighed, thinking the woman had probably gone home—which would make more sense considering they just met—she got out of bed and headed straight for the showers.

After she was done, she put on a robe and started brushing her teeth, doing her morning skincare and whatnot before going to her wardrobe to pick an outfit.

She thought while staring at her clothes, all she had for today—and probably for a few more months—was just the shoot, which provided her with the necessary clothing. So all she did was pick a comfortable but presentable outfit, a grey t-shirt and some loose jeans.

She gave herself one last look in the mirror. She didn't bother doing makeup, since they would do it for her anyway, and just grabbed her bag and left the bedroom, not forgetting to turn off the air conditioner, of course.

Just as she opened the door of the bedroom, a delicious aroma filled her nostrils. She scrunched her nose, making her way to the kitchen to see that the same woman she had been looking for earlier was making breakfast.

It was so fast to her, they just met yesterday and now she's cooking in her kitchen. Hell, she doesn't even remember having ingredients for anything in her kitchen.

Mischievously, Yeji walked towards the woman, standing closely behind her as she peeked over the woman's shoulder.

"Hi" she uttered, scaring the life out of Ryujin.

"Holy fuck, u scared the shit outta me!" The actress exclaimed, hand gripping the front of her shirt while the other remained holding a spatula.

"I thought u left" Yeji said as if nothing happened.

"Well, it would be rude to just leave" Ryujin said, turning back to the pancakes she was making.

There was a silence for a while, both of them not knowing what to say.

"Why did I wake up in my bed this morning?" Yeji asked, although she had a hint of what happened.

"I brought u to-"

"And where did u sleep?" Yeji cut her off, looking back to the couch where she could see the wrinkled blanket that she did not use when she slept last night.

"The couch" was all Ryujin said before turning around with two plates of pancakes, stacked and plated beautifully.

She placed them on top of the marble counter of the island, turning around to face the music artist soon after. "Why?"

"I said u could sleep on the bed" Yeji frowned, seemingly upset that Ryujin slept on the couch. She had always been taught it was rude to let guests sleep in improper places.

"It's not that big of a deal, now eat up or we'll be late" Ryujin said, passing her a fork and a knife before digging into her own food.

Yeji squinted her eyes at the woman before cutting a piece of the pancakes. Her eyes widened as she put the piece into her mouth, realizing how good it tasted.

"Holy- this is good!" She exclaimed, making a smile form on Ryujin's lips.

"U could say I'm great in the kitchen" The actress said cockily.

The music artist gently slapped the woman's arm, taking another bite of the food after.

"I haven't had pancakes in so long- where did u even find the ingredients?! I swear this kitchen is empty" Yeji rambled.

"I bought some of the ingredients this morning" Ryujin simply replied, busy stuffing her mouth.

"Holy shit we're gonna be late"

»»————-✩★✩————-««

Walking towards the set, Yeji noticed Chaeryeong at the corner of her eye. She turned to her, gesturing her to come over.

"Had a good sleep?" Chaeryeong asked the woman.

"Passed out in the car" Yeji replied blatantly.

"Do u mean that literally or-"

"She did" a voice said from behind them. "She also has a nice house"

"I'm confused-"

"I heard u drool in ur sleep" Yeji said out of the blue.

"That's- SHIN RYUJIN U IDIOT-" Chaeryeong yelled, chasing the actress with the intention to kick her ass.

"HELP-" Ryujin yelled as she clung onto Yeonjun, the actor she'd come to know yesterday.

"What the-" he didn't get to finish his words when Chaeryeong kicked him, and Ryujin.

"WHAT DID I DO-"

He stopped when he heard a loud laughter coming from the side.

"I swear to god-"

"YEONJUN GOT HIS ASS KICKED"

"CHOI BEOMGYU- AH WTF" he got cut off when Chaeryeong kicked him again.

"Anyways- what are u laughing at" the manager asked as she saw Yeji giggling at her phone.

"Nothing" Yeji said as she quickly turned away.

"That woman's up to something fishy" Chaeryeong squinted her eyes at the artist.

"Well, maybe she just saw a picture of u" Ryujin said as she walked up to her.

Chaeryeong punched her in to stomach, leaving her in pain as she walked to the dressing room.

"This is abuse"