Strange News

Charlie and Quackity went home and got what they needed ready. Schlatt walked in on the two packing their suitcases and bags.

  "What's goin on here? Going on a road trip without me?" Schlatt laughed. Quackity jumped up, not aware that his brother had walked in.

  "Oh trust me, this isn't a road trip you'd want to join." Quackity groaned, motioning to Charlie's Phobia research notebook. Schlatt quickly understood, leaning against the door frame before speaking.

  "Charlie are you sure it's a good idea to go looking for those things? I mean it's common knowledge about how dangerous they are." Schlatt stated, but Charlie interrupted him.

  "People keep saying their dangerous, but they're never actually proof that they've hurt people without a reason." He explained.

  "But that Scopophobia attacked the photographers because it saw them." Quackity said, turning to Charlie.

  "Well those photographers were in it's home, maybe it just doesn't like people in it's area. Or it's protecting something there." Charlie stated. Quackity rolled his eyes.

  "You aren't actually going to defend these things that we have little to no info on, are you?" Schlatt asked, Charlie turned to him.

  "I absolutely will until given a reason not too." Charlie stated in an serious tone. "We shouldn't base our out look on things based off of the words of others without true proof."

  Quackity and Schlatt sighed, knowing they wouldn't be able to change his mind on that. Schlatt helped the two finish packing, then left to go to bed since he had work in the morning. Quackity went to bed as well, leaving Charlie to be the only one awake. He grabbed his laptop, deciding to do some research on the abandoned town the Phobias inhabited. As he searched, he found that the town was filled with strange occurrences and deaths before it was abandoned. One article he read gave him an odd feeling.

Teenager dies from unknown injury surrounded by civilians.
  Witnesses say no one knew what happened or what to do, they could only watch as the 19 year old suffered as they passed. Paramedics arrived on scene, but were too late as the teenager was already dead. The teenager was identified as Ranboo Beloved.

  The article made Charlie feel sad and sick. Who would just watch someone to die and not try to help them... he questioned, continuing to scan over the article. Then he saw a picture of the teenager who died. They had dirty blonde hair that could've been mistook for brown, a black shirt, a grey jacket, and black pants. They look like the Scopophobia creature, but surely that's just a coincidence right? Charlie continued doing research on the town when he found another article that made him sick.

Missing siblings found dead and sewn like dolls.
  Two missing 16 year olds were found dead in an abandoned apartment room. They were identified as Aimsey and Tubbo Live. The two were stitched together like dolls, with their mouths sewn shut and their eyes replaced with buttons.

Charlie was angry and sad at this, why would someone be so cruel to such young people? He found a picture of the two teenagers and stared at it. They looked like the Pediophobias, but he shook away the thought. He continued looking through articles.

Young man found shot to death under a bridge.
  A young man was found dead under a bridge last week. He appeared to have 39 bullet wounds, but autopsy suggested he died after the first 10 or so shots. It was eventually discovered that the young man was 27 year old Wilbur Soot.

  Charlie was even more mad now, why would someone be so cruel to their own kind? He found another picture, it being of Wilbur Soot. And to his surprise Wilbur Soot looked like the Trypophobia. He kept looking at article titles.

Beloved Puppet master crushed during performance.

Boy found electrocuted and strangled to death among computers and tvs.

Man found impaled to death in a collapsed building, his wife found suffocated later.

Boy died from a heart attack in halloween costume.

Man severely injured in gang fight, found dead later that night.

  Charlie decided to write down the names of each of the victims.

Ranboo Beloved (died from mysterious injury while being surrounded by people)
Aimsey Live (murdered and turned into a doll)
Tubbo Live (murdered and turned into a doll)
Wilbur Soot (shot to death)
Niki Nihachu (crushed during puppet performance)
Tommy Simons (electrocuted and strangled)
Philza Minecraft (impaled)
Kristen Minecraft (suffocated)
Billzo Cricket (heart attack in halloween costume)
Techno Blade (severe injuries)

He wasn't sure why, but he felt like the names and deaths were important some how. He turned off his laptop, deciding it was best to get some rest before tomorrow's trip. He turned off the light and laid down, slowly drifting off to sleep.

  Once he was asleep, a figured appeared in the corner of his and Quackity's room. It was a tall, completely black, feminine figure with glowing white eyes. She walked over to Charlie, making sure he was asleep, then looked at his notebook. She picked it up and looked through it briefly, noting the research he had and his theories. She smiled, knowing that Charlie wasn't afraid of or a threat to her friends.

  "Maybe you'll be the one to convince them that not all humans are untrustworthy and bad." She spoke into the quiet air. She sat down the notebook, backed away from the sleeping humans, and slowly disappeared.

???'s POV

  "Where have you been." I growled, my voice scratchy from the lack of use.  A familiar, dark figure appeared in front of me. She smiled.

  "You're senses are quite high aren't they?" She asked, completely ignoring my question. I glared at her with all of my eyes.

  "Don't dodge my question Kristen. Phil said you suddenly vanished 11 hours ago and had been missing since. Where did you go." I growled again, she shook her head.

  "Dear, I know you're trying to protect us all, but I'm alright. I can defend myself and humans can't even touch me. But if you must know, I went to watch one of those meetings about us and a couple of humans." Kristen told me in a soft voice. My anger rose, but I pushed it to the side.

  "Kristen what have I told you about going to near humans. They're dangerous and are out to hurt us. They've hurt us all before and I will not allow it to happen again." I stated, turning away from her and looking out of the broken window of the building we were in. This was my dwelling place when I wasn't patrolling or seeking out others of my kind. Kristen frowned, but it was barely visible due to the void-black color of her skin.

  "Ranboo, I know why you're so distrustful of humans, but the two I was watching weren't like the people who watched you to die. They plan to come here and meet us, please try to give them a chance. They aren't threats. Promise me you'll try to give them a chance?" Kristen asked of me. I sighed, lowering my head.

  "Fine. I'll give them one chance, but if they fuck up, I'm killing them."

{1217 words}