part-1 destroyed.

Ahhh... Ahhh.. p..pl...pls sto..p. i can't t..ake it anymore p..pls.

I was crying and baging him to stop but he didn't even reacted like he is deaf.

Trusting me in inhuman speed he slapped me for pushing him away from me I lost my all  strength to fight back with him cos it's his daily routine.

He torture me for almost 30 to 40 minute and I passed out..

It's 4:00 in the morning I get my consciousness and go to the washroom by support of the walls.

In shower:
Cold water running over my body I was thinking how much crul he is to kill my dad in front of me and treat me like thress.

I remember how  I get kidnaped that day.....

Flashback:
Dad you told me after i complete my graduation you will let me do what I want pls dad you can't..

Dad:you know yn how many animals are roaming around you they jast want to use you for your welth baby don't worry I will definitely make my promise.......

He get cut off as one bullet crossed by his chest making me shocked for a moment..
I don't realise what jast happened now..
And I run to him..

Dad wake up what happened to you dad are you listening...

He can't..

A voice interrupted me. A dangerous recipe voice.. I tried to look up a tall figure come in front of my  vision..

Who are you, you monster how dere you.. i through my hand on him but before my hand can touch him he hold my  hand tight and turn me around my back touch his chest and he Rap his hand on my neck...

Relax sweetheart..
You will get lots of chance to hit me
When I will fuck you hard..  my eyes  get bigger when he wishperd in my ear.

I was trying to free myself from his grip and he push me.
And I noticed my dad get conscious.

Dad are you alright pls talk to me.

Dad:ki...Kim taehyung..

Taehyung: nice to see you again uncle kang..

Dad:tae.. taehyung listen to me son you misunderstood me. I don't do anything please.

Taehyung: why are you trying hard mr kang you are going to die soon and your cute little daughter will pay for the sin you did..

Dad: pl..please leave my daughter she did nothing she don't even know about anything.. she is innocent....

Taehyung: what what did you just say she is innocent,she is the reason behind everything.. and she will pay for it.

I don't know what they are talking about iam worried about my dad but I can't do anything..so i ran to the phone and dial ambulance number but when I was dialing the number..

He said she will pay for it..
And brutally steb the knife in his chest...
The phone slept from my hand and I run to my dad while shouting...
They separate us by dreging me.
And the last thing I remember he said sleepwell princess.

And of flashback (1):

After taking bath I go back to the bad and slapped as it's only 4:55.

Taehyung POV:
I noticed the movement beside me and my sleep get interrupted I know who it is but I don't react as I know I do too much today..
Sometime I feel bad for har cos I can't believe she is the reason behind my parents death.....

Morning:
It's morning I do my morning routine and get ready for the office. My gaess landed to yn & she's still sleeping..
I don't mind har and leave the room.

It's 10:30 I call to my maid and ask her to go and check YN.. as she inform me that she's still sleeping.

Maid: sir mam is not reacting...

In hospital:
YN's POV:
I get my consciousness, the first thing I saw he is in front of me like a devil get his prey back...

Taehyung: why did you try so.. just ask me to kill you.

Namjoon:be patience V she is not well.

As namjoon oppa said that he left the room with angry face...

Hobi:yn way did you do that princess you can't jast and your life like this it's not athical.

Yn:oppa, what can I do..why I live i don't have any reason for living..

Jin:yn, don't worry we are trying to get some clues for proving him that he is wrong...

Yn:i don't have any hope for this cos I know dad was hiding something from me...

Namjoon: maybe you are right if your dad was wrong or did something bad to taehyung that doesn't mean he will torture you...

Hobi:he has to understand that if he don't leave his past his future will be destroyed.

Jin:Let's go everyone is worried for you..

Flashback (2):

YN's POV:
When he said everyone i leave a breath of relief,my mind was occupied by the memorys he give me in these six months...

Yas he kidnapped me that day when he murdered my dad,and after forced marriage with taehyung lead me to path of hell..

I remember the first day in his mention...

He dreg me in the mention by pulling my hend I was trying to remove his hand but the grip on my wrisht getting more tighter...

Yn:pls leave my hand...

Taehyung:SHUT UP...

I sow some girls come to us by runing..

??: taehyung what are doing.leave ha..
Without let har complete he said...

Taehyung:nonna pls stey away from this this is something...

??:so what you can't dreg a girl like this.

Taehyung:she not a girl she is jast a slut..

I was sobbing hard and after hearing his words I was in shocked how can someone talk like this..I can see how helpless they are..
They were steering at me but he dreg me in a room upstairs....

And that night was the worst night I have ever spend...

_____________________________

Give atlast ten vots for next part..💜💫

⚠️ Attention everyone this not a normal kidnaping ff it's also have some special parts with other members and their wifes so stey tuned..
Also it's an 🔞 21+ ff so it has so much seens that can releted to rape,bdsm, force s*x abusive language etc...