part-7 joonvinji

Yn:can we see it now. Excited.

Yoona: jast wait a little bit vinji please come with me.
She nodded and followed yoona.

Yoona: what were you doing.

She shouted on her slowly while glaring at har.

Vinji:what?

Yoona:vinji siriously doctor said that we have to create a positive atmosphere for yn.,and what are you doing telling her about jin and somin.
They themselves can't find a solution for their problems and you are telling har their sad story.

Vinji:ok ok I'm sorry way are you shouting she might here us.
And that was not my fault she wants to know.

Yoona made a done face.

After that they find some old albums:

In living area:

Thay started to open the photo album and it's a old photo of taehyung where he was a kid.

Yn:oh he so cute who is this unnie..

Yoona:umm ahm.. he i..is taehyung.

Yn look at har and smile..

yn:don't worry unnie,I'm sure he was also an inocent kid in his childhood.

Oh it's looks a high school picture., unnie no doubt he is namjoon oppa..

Vinji:huu.(she started to laugh...)
Yah he is joon look at him i remember this picture that was spring time and he get irritated with his hair.
Stil he is looking hot...ha ha ha.

Yoona:i think he looks more like a egg.

Yn started to laugh so hard vinji pout on yoona's comment..

Vinji:oh please at last he is not looking like a rock like yoongi oppa.
Yn let me tall you a story once we were on a trip and yoona and yoongi oppa were talk on something but the funny thing is, yoongi oppa was sleeping all the time when unnie was talking about her important things...

Yn:ha ha ha ha ha ha..... really oh sorry unnie but that was funny.how you don't realised that oppa was sleeping all the time.

Yoona:I was watching  out side view from the window so...yoona said with a little awkward smile..

Vinji:oh god i forgot I have an important meeting on call.
I'm so sorry yn i have to go.

Yn: don't worry unnie go do you work I will watch this photos and talk about it with yoona unnie..
Yn smile to yoona and she smiled back vinji left the place before hugging yn...

Yoona: you know what yn when the boys are young they like to collect memories and taehyung is more active for that he always click pictures like this one, this picture was clicked by taehyung when rm first time prapose vinji and vinji was like how can you we are best friends...

Yn:vinji unnie or oppa was best friends...yn said with a shocked expression..

Yoona: what, don't tall me you thought vinji and other also get kidnapped by them..

Yn:hu..no no,i thought vinji unnie or oppa is arrenge couple as they are so calm and respectful.

Yoona:ahm.. you can say that because some how it's a arrange marriage to,but i must say you understand relationships well.

Yn:unnie if don't mind will you share the storys how vinji and oppa get married or others tooo.

Yoona: Offcourse i will, so i will start from the biggnig so the boys were buddys in college offcourse not in the same class but they become friends when jk jimin and taehyung was in junior high school and jin rm Suga and hobi were in sinior high school..