part-6 jinsomin

Taehyung POV:
I close the balcony door so yn can't come inside way not she deserve this.

But i thought she will ask me to let her come in or cry. Instent of doing this she go in the corner of the balcony where a couch is placed she set on it silently.

I also don't want to get bothered so I go for sleep..

I was trying to sleep from 3 hours but I can't, did I do wrong she is injured and also week I thik she need some rest but instead of giving har rest i lock har out side in cold.

I was thinking because I can't deny the fact that I was in love with har...

Ahhh stop your nonsense taehyung she is not inocent..

Author POV:
Taehyung was so confused with his feelings every one is taking YN's side this the one reason to taehyung for hating yn.

He was thinking about theses thing and continuesly gazing towards the balcony glass door.

It's already 10 pm and he notices the snow fall.
He immediately jump from the bad and  peek to check yn..
And there she is sleeping like a cute child who don't even know how to speek,he notices she is shivering because of the cold.
He go and pick her up, she was sleeping  peacefully so she didn't notice that she is in taehyung's embarrass...

Next morning:
YN's POV:
I woke up and search the room there is no one. I was thinking how I and up here in the bed. Did he...

Time skip:

I go out for breakfast and after sometime vinji ask me if I want to read something.
So I get excited and follow har in the library.
Yn:wow! unnie this is so huge,how can i reed it all in one life.

Vinji: so who ask you to read all (while giggling)read according to your interest yn.

I smile and started to tour the library there is so much interesting books novels and I saw a adult book too.

Yn:god who is reading all this..

Vinji:yn do you like to read romentic novels.. (peeking from behind)

Yn:umm ahm.. what ahm actually I was looking at the books and fined it to so.

Vinji:hahaha don't worry I'm not judging you,by the way this book is belongs to seojin.

Yn: really! That's why jimin and seojin looks so cute together.

Vinji:yah it's true maybe.

Yn:i really admire them honestly I never had a boyfriend but i always want someone who can care and respect me,but i never imagined something like this will happen with me.
Yn said sadly with tears in har eye.

Vinji:yn don't be sad this mantion has lot's of heart breaking stories.like somin and jin oppo.

Yn: maybe their story is more sad then me.

Vinji:hm

I was thinking and unnie is searching some books way not let's ask yn.

Another: because you know yn love to hear stories.

Yn: unnie can I ask you something.

Vinji: ofcourse...(still doing har work)

Yn:how somin and jin oppa get married if they don't like each other.

Vinji:ahm..no you are wrong here yn jin loves somin more than anything.
But somin want's divorce.

Yn:but way did the had fighting over something.i don't think so jin oppa is so caring.

Vinji:wish somin also understand this.

Actually once Jin give 1 million debit to somin's dad and he beat his to death because he is not paying him back as you know they are a mafia.

Somin's dad was baging him to leave his this time and he will pay him...

Than somin also come from har part-time job and saw everything she slap jin and ask him to leave she said she will pay him.

Jin was angry on har that time but he said he will give har a hole month if she can pay him so ok or he will kill har dad and she will work for him until she pay 1 million.

Somin except it but she didn't know how to pay him.

After sometime time somin's dad ask har for a work he said they will pay har a big amount if she will agree.

Somin said yas and go to the given address it's a club where she has to work as a waitress but she is wrong har dad sold har.

She go to a VIP room where that man was sitting on the couch ask har to strip somin can't prosess his words so she stand up to leave but that man run to har and started to forced har.
Somehow she manege to open the door and jin was standing there.

Without wasting any time he punche the man and hug har, he started to shout on har.
When She comes in har sence she immediately push him.

Jin was aware of har dad's nature and he knows how much she is doing for her family.he knows that har dad is a gambler and a drinker too.

After 1 mouth jin openly said pay his money or marry him.

Somin was so shocked.

Har dad forced har to marry him and after that day somin is living with jin.

Yn: unnie you said jin oppa loves somin
But after hearing the story it's looks like he forced her to marry him.

Vinji: ofcourse yn it's looks exactly what you said but truth is that...

Jin already know somin he likes har because she was working in jin's company.

about somin's dad behaviour he knows that he Beats har and ask for money.

Somin have a little sister sooji.
But she has mental health issues that's why she is living in a hospital and jin is paying har bill without somin concern actually she don't know about that she thinks har dad is paying the bill because after that day jin worn har dad to.

Yn:so I was right jin oppa is so caring and loving.

Vinji:yah he is he always care and support his brothers they are more than a family.

"Hi vinji you said you are going to take a book."

We trun to the door and yoona.

Yoona:yn i have an idea do you want to see our family album as you don't know much about us.

Vinji:woh.. nice yoona way i don't have the idea.

Yoona: because you are vinji not yoona.

I started to laugh but vinji glare at me.
I gulp and smile.

_____________________________
I know I'm late but...
Borahe 💜

Vote 🤏✌️

published on 30/9/23
1102 words