part-2 last breath

Thet night was worst night I have ever spend..
________________________
I was sobbing silently he left the room after throwing me in side of a larg room..I was sitting on the floor trying to prosess the hole thing happened sometimes ago with me..

Thinkimg all this I defend into sleep..
I was sleeping and suddenly someone come and give a tight slap on my face. I flinched hard and my eyes get teary..

Taehyung:who give you permission to sleep slut.. seems like you are on vacation..

Yn: li..listen sir p..pls i don't do anything w..wrong.(while sobbing) my dad was a good man you have some misunderstanding..

Taehyung:oaw so cute you are innocent and your dad was a good man and am the criminal here right darling...

Yn:n..no...no I was jas....

Taehyung: leave everything how can you forget that it's our first night baby..

My eyes get bigger then before..

I could feel him coming closer to me and now I realised my back touched the wall and now I was totally trapped by him..I started to cry louder and louder..I couldn't think of doing anything now as I was froze in my place..

"Pl-please don't come near me..Pl-please I b-beg you..I am so-sorry for everything..Ple-please l.."- I started to speak with the little courage 1 had ...

"Shh"- He said as he placed his finger on my lips..

But he didn't replied to anything and started to come near my lips while I was just struggling in his grip.. And the room became silent when he placed his lips on mine and started sucking it so badly..I couldn't do anything against him as he grabbed my hand with his one hand and the other one in my waist..

He was continuously sucking my lips without any break and I was just a crying mess..His hands that were on my waist now was traveling towards my shirt button and i felt him unbuttoning my shirt which made me to struggle more in his lap,I was trying to beg him to stop but because of the kiss i couldn't..

He unbuttoned the shirt completely

and now my bra were completely visible.. He stopped the kiss and travelled towards my neck which made me scream as he bit that place..He looked towards my bra while licking his lips that made me completely disgusted and he started to move his hands in the back of my bra clip and started to open it while I was begging him to stop...

"Pl-please don't ." - I said crying and stuttering while closing my eyes..

He undressed me now am fully naked in front of him...

Iam totally lost cos I can't prosess he go down while kissing and harshly spread my legs...

I screem and kicked him he fall from the bad and I took the chance and rap the badsheet and run to the door....

But..the next moment he banged my had on the door.

And slep me once again..

Taehyung:let me teach you some manners.

He hold my hairs and dreg me to the bad.

Meanwhile:

:Joon you should ask tae for not doing these things it's not right

Rm: you know,he will never listen.

:But..cut of by a call

Rm:jin hyung, hello

Jin:come out.

Bang on the door..

He he gaze at me and sing me to shut my mouth..

I was a crying mesh covering myself with duvet..
He open the door..

Tae:jin hyung, what happened..

Jin: taehyung what are you doing, you know your not alone in this house..

Taehyung:hyung it's not like am doing this first time.

Rm:we know that tae, don't forget that girls come with you with their concern..

Jin: taehyung you don't know the what exactly happened that day.. don't do anything that makes you regret...

Taehyung:ok hyung i understand, good night..(he shut the door closed)

After closing the door he came to me
So now because of you everyone is getting disturbed baby so be quite and come to me..

I beg him with pleading eyes..

he go to the closet and come back with a blindfold..

Taehyung:Let's celebrate our honeymoon..

He come to me and put that cloth around my mouth and now I can't screem.
I was protesting but he forced himself on me.

As he already removed my clothes so I'm totally expose in front of him.
So after tieing me he harshly started biting me Pressing and massageing my body.

After sometime he go down and harshly spread my legs and without wasting anytime he thrust his member in me without any warning..

Yn:umm..ummmmmmmmmm..huuuuuu..hu..hu..hu..hu..ummmm

I want to screem as loudly as I can, but he was tieing my mouth.

Taehyung: don't tell me you are a virgin. While thrusting roughly.

I was taping his shoulder singleing him to slow down or spear me.but there is no use of that.he was thrusting in me brutally.

He was injoying seen me in this condition.my begging crying pleadings are nothing but jast a melody.

After sometime I lost my all strength and my body becomes more lose now i don't have enough energy to screem for him or push him away from me or scratche him.

When he notices I'm so tired now so he slowly remove the cover on my mouth.
After cuming 5th time in me he lay beside me slowly. finally i take a breath of relief and was about to trun my back from him but he hold me tight and pulled me on him and re-enter himself in me and gide me to ride him. fastly by grebing my but cheeks.

Taehyung: you are so bad at riding baby.

He said while squeezing my ass that was so painful.after that he changed the position and now he bend me down on the bad. I was bend down in front of him with support of my hand.

Yn:pls.. please i bag you have some mercy on me.

Taehyung: I'm giving you pleasure and you are talking about the Marcy come on babe injoy it's your first night with your lovely husband.

This time He slowly entered in me form the behind.

That night was a horrible night I have ever spend he was torturing me all night long until I get unconscious.

Author POV:
He was thrusting har like no tomorrow.
Har begging crying pleadings are music for him for now, it's giving him satisfaction.
He was torturing har and suddenly she get unconscious.
He stop his work after 4-5 thurst.

After covering both of their naked body's he wishperd..."I will torture you until your last breath"

________________

Oh god 😩🤞
Vote 💜 💫

Attention please :😊
I thought not to create so much confusion so..
I'm going to introduce all carecters and the plot of the story.
Stay tuned 💜