Metroplex vs Trypticon

( Back at the main battle. Elita and her team were doing what they can to provide Fowler and his men with cover fire. The3 was made easier when Optimus and the Hunters arrived to back them up. However, what made the autobots even happier while making Mora and  Sentinal angry. Was the knowledge that  Both sides were about to receive from Luma)

" ( Runs over to  Mora and Sentinal while  Optimus and the hunters assisted Elita's team with the rest of the deceptions). Mistress  Mora, Sentinal, we have a problem." Said  Luma as Tread Rever and Fate rushed over to assist, the rest of the decepticons. " What is it Luma and where is the rest of your squad?" Asked Mora. " ( Hears someone yell in pain before watching as Rush is suddenly sliced in half by Causeway and then looks behind Causeway to see a squad of female soldiers shooting at the other decepticons before looking back at Mora and  Sentinal). MAXIMA PRIME IS HERE!" Yelled  Luma until she was killed by three energon bolts that tore into her back. " ( Watches as  Luma falls to the ground and then spots the one that had killed her to be Maxima who had Sierra on her back).  MAXIMA, YOUR DEATH WILL BE MAD PERMANENT THIS TIME!" Said Mora as she charges at  Maxima only to then be tackled away from Maxima by  Causeway. " Uh uh, you're not fighting my sister this time. This time, Your fight is with me Mora." Said Causeway as she and Mora rolled around before jumping away from each other and then activating their sword arms. "  ( Grolws at Causeway before clashing blades with her and then look Barricade who is fighting bumblebee). Tell the other to activate Trypticon, NOW." Said Mora as she continued to clash blades with Causeway. 

" Right away, mistress. ( Kicks Bumblebee away and then contacts Deathwing while she and her sky team are in a dog fight in the sky against  Windblade, Slipstream, and Skystriker's team). Activate Trypticon immediately,  he will give us the edge we need." Said  Barricade as he went back to fighting Bumblebee. " (  Feels the ground tremble and then looks up to her left to see a purple base floor into the air before shifting in something titan sized before looking at  Sierra). Sierra,  head over to Lace'y group and get squared away with Lacey's team. Help keep  Mark safe, I am not letting any humans get hurt during this,  have them find a place with Folwers men to hunker down someplace with plenty of cover. ( Watches Sierra nod her head as she jumps down and then runs over to  Lacey's group and then turns around to look at Isis). Isis, Wake him up,  Mora chose a bad time to try and act tough. I'm not in the mood right now." Said Maxima with an irritated look on her face with a slight smile. " You got it boss. ( Presses a few buttons on her wrist and then smiles as she gets the all-clear signal ). Alright ma'am,  he's waking up. Anything you want me to tell him?" Said Isis. " Keep  Trypticon out of the City and take him down. ( Hears something shifting and then looks to her left to see  The  Stunticons combine to form Menasor and turns to look at Pyra Magana).  I'll let your team deal with  Meanasor,  take him down or at least keep the damage to as much of a minimum as you can." Said Maxima.

" By your order Prime. Torchbearers let's light their way. " Said  Pyra  Magna as she and her Torchbearers combined and formed Victorion and then engaged Menasor in a sword duel. " ( Shoot at a couple of  KS drones which take them down then looks to her left to see Victorion battling Menasor).  How big can these guys get?" Said  Valery. " ( Points to the fight between Metroplex and Trypticon). Yeah,  you guys might wanna see this." Said Zoe as her team looked at what she was looking at only to gasp at what she is seeing. " Are you serious, These guys can make titan versions of themselves. This is crazy." Said  Meline. " ( Watches as Maxima loos toward a black portal as  Megatronus walks out of it). Let's just hope that  Maxima can end this fight." Said Clair.