Prime Battle

( As the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons raged on. Those of Fowler's team along with Sierra and Lacey's group watched as Maxima and Solus Prime walked toward Megatronus.  Sentinal had tried to Intercept them but was tackled away by Optimus and Elita. Meanwhile, the humans watched as the battle between Victorion against Menasor and Metroplex against Trypticon made the war rage at an even higher state) 

"  ( Grits his at seeing  Maxima walking toward him but then looks at Solus questionably). So you have returned to the living as I have Solus or are you only here through the power of your matrix that she wields." Said Megatronus. " I have been given the chance to enter the world of the living without the need to rely on my champion. (  Points her hammer at  Megatronus with a glare) . We will not allow you to ruin this planet that the one that had taken your name as his own did to our planet and our creator Primus.  This time, I  will finish what I started when I attend to stop you right then and there. Before you killed me with the requiem blaster." Said Solus knowing that all from Canimus had heard her. " What I did was for the best of our society. With the requiem blaster at my side, I would have led our brothers across the multitude of galaxies while conquering and colonizing for the many future generations that would come after us." Said  Megatronus as he clashes his sword with Solus's hammer.

" So let me get this straight. You tried to take my matrix just so you could try and revive Lady Solus,  just so you could conquer the many galaxies. Have you lost your mind? that would be against anything everything the rest of the thirteen did to bring our society to the golden age that it once was before Megatron destroyed it in his attempt to mimic your ideals.   Though I have a question." Said  Maxima as she ran at Megatronus and then threw a hard left punch that was countered by a hard right from  Megatronus while he blocks a swing from Solus using his right arm. "Oh, and what is it that you would like to ask me,  youngest of our sisters?" Said Megatronus. " Where is Liege Maximo, when you walked through that portal I saw another figure behind you. So I'll ask again,  where is Leige Maximo?" Asked Maxima. " He is biding his time until he is ready. Though now I must wonder,  who would win. My brother Maximo, or the one that mimics his name but uses it to defend those weaker than her. I guess we will never know. ( Knocks both  Maxima and  Solus away and then aims his Requiem blaster at Maxima). Since you will not live to be there when he arrives." Said  Megatronus as he fires the Requiem blaster at  Maxima only for her to quickly pull out a glowing sword from her back and then use it to cut the beam from the Requiem blaster in half. Shocking those around her.

(Maxima's new energon sword)

" ( Looks at Megatronus with a smile)

" ( Looks at Megatronus with a smile). What brother, did you think I would not give our youngest sister something that will assist her in endeavors like this? Did you really think that I would not give her something to help against you? ( Looks at  Maxima and then nods her head).  Go ahead now little sister. ( Hold her hammer next to Maxima's sword). Finish this fight." Said  Solus as she uses her hammer to augment Maxima's sword. " ( Looks around her to see Metroplex destroy Trypticon while Victorion destroys Menasor before looking at Solus and then nodding her head). You got it, I've been waiting to try this sword out ever since you gave it to me." Said  Maxima as she runs at Megatronus. 

( Over with Optimus and  Elita)

" ( Knocks  Sentinal into a wall and then draws her sword while Optimus draws his arm-blaster). You betrayed everything that you had once stood for Sentinal. You were the one that helped us gain the reason to fight. You're the one that helped make Optimus who he is.  To hear that you had a hand in nearly killing my daughter,  but that you were the main reason why the council choose not to make Mitra a prime. It hurts to even speak of it. I  made up for my mistakes when I thought she wasn't ready. But you, the person who helped teach them the meaning of being a prime. You have no right to wield that title." Said Elita as she then jumps back, only to then watch as the dead body of Mora crashes into Sentinal before then looking to her left to see Rodimus and  Causeway walking over to them. " ( Glares at Sentinal and then aims her arm blaster at him). You nearly killed my sister, just because you didn't see or acknowledge all the work that we did to save our home when you abandoned us.  ( Arms her blaster and aims it at  Sentinal's face). I should kill you right now,  but that pleasure belongs to your student." Said  Causeway until she suddenly watches as a hole is shot into Sentinal's head before turning around to look at Optimus. " A student, that must now destroy the one that helped   him become the father that he is today." Said  Optimus as he lowered his blaster.

" Now all that's left is Megatronus. ( Hears an explosion and looks to her right to see Megatronus crash through a building next to them as Maxima jumps through it after him ). Little sis seems to be giving it to him.  ( Watches as  Megatronus fires his Requiem blaster at  Maxima only for her to cut it in half with her sword and then slash him across the cheast with her sword and then gasp at what she did).  Did she just cut a beam from the Requiem blaster?  How powerful is that sword? (Watches as Maxima stab her sword into  Megatronus's cheast). Looks like that's the end of that." Said  Causeway. " Indeed, Autobots, Hunters, Amazons, it is time to head home." Said  Optimus as all the autobots and their human allies headed back to base.