Chapter Eighteen

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."

-Plato

Unintentionally, they found themselves in his bedroom. Rose, without a specific plan, opened the first door she saw, and to their surprise, it led straight into his bedroom.

Once inside, she kicked the door closed and pushed the Doctor not so gently against it, her mouth now searching for the pulse point of his neck. The feel of her tongue upon his skin made him shiver, and when she sucked, he groaned. His hand caressed the back of her head, gingerly stroking the soft and sweet smelling hair; whilst his other arm pulled her in...quite harshly.

Fuck.

His fingers curled around strands of hair, and he drew her off him to taste her lips. As they collided, he bit her lower lip, and Rose whimpered. The Doctor then wrapped a hand around her neck, his thumb pressing at the carotid area to feel her heartbeat. And, Gods, it was fast.

"Doctor." she gasped in his mouth. It was a statement, not a calling.

He brought one of her legs around his waist, and switched positions. When her back hit the door, he pulled from her lips and searched for collarbones, where his lips would brush delicately. Rose giggled, as the motion tickled her.

The Doctor lifted her off the ground and walked to the bed, where she'd take off her T-Shirt and lay back. He raised a brow.

"Nice colour." he commented before bending over her, a knee between her legs. The Doctor leaned into her ear to whisper. "Would look better off, though."

"So would this." she tugged at his tie.

He took off his jacket, tie and shirt, then proceeded to unclasp her bra. The Doctor's tongue immediately caught her nipple, where he'd suck hard and bite gently. All this while unbuttoning her jeans and lowering the zipper to take them off.

Rose moaned.

His hand reached beneath the underwear; and Rose gasped when his middle finger brushed over her clitoris.

"Fuck, Rose. You're so wet." he muttered. He slipped a finger into her and waited to see if she was comfortable. Then another one. "Tell me when it's too much."

She nodded.

He caught her lips into a kiss, searching for her tongue. Once satisfied, a third finger would be added to her entrance, and he'd move them in and out gently.

"Fuuuuck." Rose drew out the word as her body arched upwards. She moved one of her legs to make him more space, and he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Damn your long fingers." she managed between gasps.

"Oh?" his brow cocked. "Should I stop then?" he stopped moving and she shot him a glare. But then he'd slip back in and her eyes would roll with pleasure.

Her moans filled his ears like a melody long forgotten. He'd go fast, then slow, then fast again; toying with her bare existence. Her breaths were shallow, face red and heartbeat fast. Growing and growing, more and more.

"Look at me, baby. I want to see it in your eyes." he begged and she complied. With a last flick against the clitoris, Rose came undone, her voice loud and body shivering.

He pressed a kiss to her cheek and laid to her side, gathering her into his arms. She pressed her face into his chest and breathed, enjoying the warmth and smell of his body.