Ash POV 5

Rue walks in with Melody trailing behind her as I'm counting all the money we've made so far today.

   With the lighting of the room I can see Melody more clearly. She was hot. I'm a guy, of course that's the first thing I notice. Her big, bright green eyes compliment her caramel skin tone and her dark freckles that scatter along her cheeks and her button nose. Her full pouty lips give her the complete doll face. Cute. She was wearing grey sweats and a white shirt witch matching Nike shoes.

     She stood behind Rue shyly and I nodded at her before turning my attention to her cousin. "Sup Rue, whatchu want?" Rue roller her eyes as I cut to the chase of why she was here. "Usual." I nodded and got what Rue wanted before passing it to her. She gave me cash in return and looked at Melody who stood as still as a statue.

   "Want a snack or drink while we're here, Mel?" Mel quietly thought for a second before nodding silently. "I'll go get what I want and I'll meet you at the register," she told Rue softly who just shrugged and headed out. I followed behind Melody and leaned against the counter that Fez was sitting on.

   Melody was reaching for a can of soda that happened to be at the top shelf where she couldn't reach. I sighed and made my way behind her, "which one you want?" She gasped at our close contact leaving shivers to pass through me. "Just a coke please," I grabbed the red can and put it gently in her waiting hand.

     "Thank you, Ash." She made her way to the front and I stood there stunned for a moment realizing she said my name for the first time. I shook out my shock and followed her.

   She started reaching into her pocket for cash when I caught her wrist gently, "I got it, Ma." Melody looked up at me with shock splashed across her freckled face. I placed the total into the register from my own pocket looked back at her.

   "Thank you." I shrugged and waved her off. "It ain't nun but a soda, Ma." She blushed and I chuckled softly to myself at the sight.

   Rue walked up after choppin it up with Fez and faced Melody. "You ready to go M?" Melody nodded in response and looked towards me before giving me a gentle smile.

     I nodded at her once more and made my way back to the freezer. I watched from the window as the girls walked back towards Rue's crib before tossing my head back and sighing.

    A few moments later a dude showed up through the freezer and I knew it was time to get back to work, so that's what I did with Melody running through my head the whole rest of the day.