Ash POV 9

The minute I seen Rue with a magazine in her hand I knew what kinda night it would be.

Fez told me we had to pick up Rue for the party since she didn't have a ride which I was totally unsurprised by that statement. What did shock me was that she said Melody was also riding with us.

Not that I minded or cared but I hadn't really seen Melody at any of the other parties besides the one I met her at. Not that I was looking for her.

I threw on a white t-shirt and a red Nike zip up with matching sweats and a pair of white and red Nikes.

I grabbed my favorite gold chain and sprayed some cologne and headed to the Cadillac where Fez was waiting.

Rue got in the back seat first and slid to my side giving Melody room to sit behind Fez. Rue wore her usual baggy fits which didn't surprise me but I noticed she did put a little bit of make up on.

Then I turned back to see Melody slide in with the sexiest gold dress on and matching gold heels. She gave Fez and I the most innocent smile and I wondered if she knew just how hot she looked.

I'm a dude.. of course I'm going to notice it.

"Thanks for the ride y'all forreal for real." I sighed as I heard Rue start to talk. Once she started talking it took forever for her to stop. "No problem Rue.." I turned my head to see Melody smile before also thanking Fez and I for giving them a ride.

We made it to the party and Fez made sure to park far so no one would fuck with his car. We got out and began to walk towards the house and it was like every guy stopped what they were doing just to look at Mel.

It's gonna be a long night.