Ash POV 7

I heard Rues big mouth yapping with Fez and I decided to see what she wanted when I stopped in my tracks as I seen Melody again.

   She was wearing light blue baggy jeans, a belt full of silver openings, and a black cropped tank with a blue jacket over it. She looked good, especially with her hair pulled back to show off all her features better.

    I loved her freckles the most with her bright eyes. I stared into them before walking up to her and nodding in her direction, "been awhile, Ma." She blushed and I smirked. "S-sorry I've just been at home." She looked at her white air forces that were sorta more like a grey with all the dirt and grime.

     "So you need sum or just here for a drink?" She looked back up at me and man. The thoughts runnin through my head... "just hear for a soda, and the fact that Rue dragged me here." I nodded, in a daze. "Sounds like Rue. Before you go though, can I get yo number?"

    She nodded and I reached for my phone. I opened the keypad to my call log and let her dial her number and her name. I texted her real quick so she could save mine. I smiled when I heard a ding from her back pocket. Half of me was afraid she'd given a fake. She grabbed her phone and looked at it with a soft smile before saving the number to her contacts.

    I gave her a mini salute and headed to the register where I tossed Fez a few bucks to cover Melody's soda, "For the coke." Fez looked at me confused before he saw Melody walk up with her red can in hand and gave me a knowing smirk. I rolled me eyes. This is why I don't do nice, people wanna assume crap all the time. I headed back to my chair in the freezer and counted the rest of the money I had stacked to the side.