IV. The Archer

"Now, Shadow you are going with the twins. You'll do your part, then follow after them. Let them do the talking when it comes to it, understand?" Ultron said.

Jacqueline gives a thumbs up making the robot smile.

They were going to a base inside a ship run by a man Ulysses Klaue, who was apart of a black marketing system, selling weapons--and the key thing they were going to get; vibranium.

And got her safety and Ultron didn't want anyone to hear her voice.

The twins had already heard her speak, since Jacqueline did say that she was going to kill them, so she assumed it was alright she could at least talk to them quietly.

And Jacqueline agreed that if they ran into the Avengers--which is most likely to happen, but prayed that it didn't--she wouldn't say a word in their presence. The bottom half of her face was to be covered, so neither of the Heroes would find out her identity.

She wore the green colored cloth now on her face, tied behind her head.

"And if Wanda so happens to miss either one of the Avengers you are to dispose of them." Ultron says.

So he's basically just given me the order to kill.

Jacqueline sighed softly before giving a nod of her head.

Let's just pray Wanda gets them all.

"Alright...I think I can do that." Jacqueline said.

"Good. Let's bring you to the twins. This time with out the death threats. And always remember Shadow, if that force tries to fight back, fight harder."

"Got it."

Ultron had but a hand on the small of her back as he led her through the large facility and to where the Maximoff twins were at this moment.

Jacqueline's hands clenched and in clenched at her sides.

"How do you feel?" Ultron asked, glancing down at Jacqueline.

"Better." She replied from underneath her cloth.

That was a lie. Jacqueline was tired. But she could be stubborn, and went against what her robotic friend wishes to get some rest. And spent the few hours she had to sleep moving box's and other objects floating around her room, the outlines of them glowing in a tint of dark green.

Using her powers for even the littlest of entertainment made her feel even more drained. But she put up a good show, since Ultron hadn't notice any signs that she was tired.

Jacqueline hated lying to Ultron. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

"Wanda, Pietro." Ultron greeted.

Jacqueline snapped out of her thoughts at the mention of the twins names. She felt two pairs of eyes suddenly on her and it made Jacqueline feel a little bit uncomfortable.

That, and the pull on the back of her head returned once again and her body was buzzing. She took deep, calm breaths as she looked at the two siblings

Ultron's hand disappeared from her back as he left the three for a moment, giving a few more commands to the other drones who were either working on that contraption--which Jacqueline still had no idea what it was--he was building, or getting some of them ready for the upcoming task at hand.

The oldest of the twins approached Jacqueline first, and before her eyes she watched him make it I front of her in less than a second, a smirk coming up on his face once he saw how shocked she was.

"Pietro Maximoff, and that is Wanda. You are Shadow, yes?" Pietro says.

Jacqueline nods her head. She looks at Pietro, then his sister who was sitting on a metal crate. Wanda got up and walked over towards the two of them, eyes glowing red for a second, and sending Jacqueline a smile bigger than her brothers.