VI. Evolving Ultron

After Pietro left Jacqueline took out the thumb drive from her pocket, fiddles with it before holding it out in front of her view. The small stick was clear. The center was made of metal.

The SHIELD symbol was engraved on it. She clutches it tight in her hand. One day she'll open it. But not now. Maybe once all of this was over. The drive went back into her pocket.

For the next hour she daydreamed to keep herself occupied.

She dreamed about what Ultron would look like if he was actually human. All that she imagined was a very tall, bald middle age man wearing a red button up dress shirt, gray slacks and glasses.

Jacqueline laughed at the image. Now that would defiantly be a site to see. Ultron having something else than robot like features, but human ones.

"What's so funny?"

Jacqueline looked up and by the door where the youngest twin stood. Wanda was leaning with her shoulder against the door frame. Staring at the 16 year old with curiosity.

"I-I was just remembering something funny." Jacqueline's voice was low.

"Has he told you yet?"

"What?"

The conversation she had earlier with Pietro replayed in her head. Jacqueline gave a nod.

"Um yeah, he did."

Wand takes a small step into the room. Jacqueline didn't know why, but she never felt completely comfortable around Wanda like she did with Pietro.

"That's good. You know my brother has become very found of you." Wanda says.

"Has he?" Jacqueline asks.

"Yes. You know a part of me would be jealous...I'm not use to sharing my twin brother with someone else."

"I understand. Pietro is a good person. You're lucky to have him as your brother."

"And you're just as lucky to have us as your allies."

"I know."

Let's just hope it stays that way.

A flash of blue and white came and suddenly Pietro was standing right next to his sister. He looked at Jacqueline who looked right back at him.

"Shadow, Ultron wishes to see you. All of us, actually."

=•=•=•=

Some how Pietro was able to carry both girls with him all the way to where Ultron was located.

Jacqueline complained to the silver haired enhanced, saying she could have shifted herself there instead. She happily lead the way as Pietro told her the direction of where they were to be heading.

Finally they made it to a very dark room. Three drones were inside, along with two to three people, and so was...

"Ultron!" Jacqueline says.

Once she spotted the robot Jacqueline couldn't help running towards him while the twins stayed in the door way. He was hooked up to this wire in his head, that connected to a metal cradle.

Seeing her quickly approach him made the robot smile brightly.

"Hello, Wanda. Shadow! It's good to see you. Pietro has been telling me you've been doing well." Ultron said.

"Yes."

"We're uploading your cerebro matrix... now." A unfamiliar voice says.

Jacqueline glanced over at the woman wearing a lab coat to the side who was working at a computer. Her eyes were an unnatural color blue.