4

He couldn't sleep.

No matter how many times he tried, Neteyam's mind kept thinking of the new girl. 

" Your crazy," he whispered to himself. He passed the room that they had temporarily given Mia to sleep in. He peeked in slowly.

She wasn't there. 

His heart started pounding as he went to find her. He was careful not to wake anyone. He ran, trying not to panic, searching. He finally found her. Back at the cliff. He quietly walked towards her, sitting next to her.

" Couldn't sleep?" she asked him, smiling.

" Yes, you? I thought you said you were tired?"

She laughed softly. 

" Yeah, I was, but I couldn't sleep, so I came here."

He kept looking at her, occasionally looking away to not make himself seem creepy.

" Wanna go flying?" he suggested.

" I don't have an Ikran," she shrugged and sighed loudly.

" We can ride mine," he smiled, trying to convince her.

" Umm, okay...?" she hesitated. She smiled again. He decided that he loved her smile. It was the prettiest smile he ever saw.

He called his Ikran. He was expecting her to be scared, like what most people would feel, but she wasn't. She even caressed the Ikran. And the most amazing part? She DIDN'T make tsaheylu. The Ikran was weirdly calm, and even enjoyed it. He helped her mount the creature before getting on himself. And they flew into the night.