10

" What is going on?"

Mia whispered to Kiri. Apparently, Kiri was being picked on by Aonung and his friends. Lo'ak saw and came to defend his sister and he got picked on too. Mia had been swimming with Neteyam when they heard the commotion.

"Ooh, big brother coming to-" Aonung's friend started when Aonung raised his hand for him to stop.

" You heard what she said, leave us alone," Neteyam spoked harshly, pointing at Aonung. Aonung raised his hands up in surrender, smirking.

" And from now on, I need you to respect my sister," Neteyam said strictly. They turned and started to walk away.

" Look at them, their whole family are freaks," snickered Aonung to his friends. Lo'ak stopped and turned back to them.

" Lo'ak," Neteyam called.

" I got this bro," Lo'ak assured. He faced Aonung.

" Hey, I know, my hand, this fingers, alien but I can do something really cool. First I ball them up like this and-" Lo'ak punched Aonung thrice in the face.

" It's call a punch bitch, don't ever touch my sister again!" Lo'ak said loudly to Aonung who was on the floor. Aonung got up and ran to Lo'ak, pushing him down. 

And a fight broke out.

Neteyam made a frustrated look. Mia looked at him.

" Sorry," he smiled before running into the fight to help his brother.

" This is so stupid!" Kiri yelled.

" Stop!" Kiri shouted. Nobody listened.

It soon turned very funny. One of Aonung's friends pulled Lo'ak by the tail, Lo'ak had his hand tight on Aonung's ear.

" MY TAIL!" yelled Lo'ak.

" OW, MY EAR!" screamed Aonung. Mia and Kiri covered their mouths, giggling.

Mia puffed out a breath, before rolling her eyes. The boys were in a tangled heap now.

" Okay, I had enough," Mia said before walking over to the fight. She caught two of Aonung's friends by the tail, pulling them away roughly.

" Ow!"

" HEY!"

Mia blew out a breath. Boys.

Mia shoved Rotxo away from Lo'ak before grabbing the ear of the boy who pulled Lo'ak's tail. Neteyam stood with Kiri, already out from the heap. Lo'ak had his hand on Aonung's ear, not letting go.

" OW! LET GO!" 

Mia pulled both boys off from the ground and Lo'ak let go. But both boys still wanted to hit each other so, as a result, Mia pulled both boys apart by the ear, pinching especially hard.

" OK, OK, OW, OK!" Lo'ak exclaimed. Then, all boys stood in a line.

" I said enough, I'm not repeating myself," she warned. All boys, except Neteyam, looked down at their feet in shame.

" You're all going to apologize," Mia said, crossing her arms.

" Mia! My dad!" Kiri whispered when she saw her father.

Jake had heard the commotion and came to break them apart, but he was surprised to find all boys in a line, getting lectured by a girl.

Mia ignored Jake, not letting her lecture become interrupted.

" You heard what I said," she told them.

" And tell me why would we do that?" Aonung's friend asked. Mia smiled sweetly.

" Because if you don't, I'm going to use you for archery targets," she said sweetly. The boy laughed. Mia smiled. Fine, he didn't think she was serious. Ok, that was completely fine.

" Kiri, I left a bag behind that tree and few meters behind you this morning, can you help me get it?"

Kiri nodded and went to get the bag. Mia turned to the boy. 

" Ok, now you're going to do something for me."

She gestured to a nearby tree, motioning for the boy to stand infront of it. The boy obeyed, smirking.

Kiri returned with the duffel bag. Mia pulled out a bow before getting some arrows.

" You wouldn't dare," the boy laughed. And arrow shot at him, missing him by an inch. He yelped.

" Yeah, I would," Mia said, another arrow loaded. She shot another, and the boy ducked. If he didn't, the arrow would have hit him in the forehead.

" Ok! OK! No more arrows!"

" You'll apologize now?" Mia walked to him, pulling his ear.

" YES! YES!"

" Okay good,"

Kiri was laughing the whole time, standing beside her father. Jake looked surprised.

" Apologize, all of you."

Bunch of ' sorry ' s were muttered.

" Except Neteyam," Mia smiled when Neteyam was going to say his. Neteyam smiled at her.

" Now, I'll need everyone to respect Kiri, Lo'ak and all of Toruk Makto's family, you hear me?"

Aonung's friends nodded. Neteyam smirked.

" Thanks," he whispered when she sent the other boys back.