Chapter two

Vote and comment <3

Morning came and Bella and Ivy were on our way to school. Bella, in her truck, and Ivy in her Mustang. She parked in her usual spot and Bella parked next to her. They walked into the school with Bella looking at her schedule.

"You're Isabella Swan right? I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place," he said cutting in between Ivy and Bella.

"Imma go Bells. See you at lunch," Ivy said smiling at her while heading to history.

She walked in and took her regular seat in the back. Opening her book while waiting for class to start.

"The Vampire Diaries. Into the supernatural now," a voice she recognized said.

She looked up to see Grace sitting down in her spot next to Ivy.

"I always found the supernatural interesting. Why do you think my favorite show is called Supernatural," Ivy said raising my eyebrow.

"Touché," she said as they both giggled.

She felt eyes on her so she looked up and saw Emmett Cullen along with Alice Cullen staring at her. They both smiled slightly and she smiled back. Everyone makes fun of them but Ivy never did. Who cares if they're living together and dating?! It's like they're a married couple. People need to chill out nowadays. That is what she would say.

"So how are you feeling about the game next week," Grace asked.

"I think we're all ready. I just hope it doesn't rain too bad," She said biting her lip.

"Well if it does we have the best captain that taught us how to tackle any weather condition," Grace replied grinning.

"You're my favorite. Don't tell the others," she said grinning back before turning towards the front as class started.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

Ivy walked into the lunch room and scanned the room for Bella. When she found her she groaned as she saw who she was sitting with. Jessica Stanley. Ivy hated her guts. Such a shit-talker. However, she just sighed and walked over there with a smile on her face.

"Hey sis," She said pulling up a chair and sitting down.

"Hey," Bella said sounding like she was relieved.

"No way. You're her sister," Jessica exclaimed.

"Uh yeah," Bella said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"She's like the most popular girl in the school I mean. All the girls practically hate her 'cause she's so perfect," Jessica carried on as if Ivy weren't there.

"That's because she is perfect," Angela said sitting down next to her passing her a grin before turning to Bella and holding a camera in her face, "Smile."

She took a photo without warning and Ivy could tell Bella was getting more uncomfortable with every second passing.

"Sorry. I needed a candid for the feature," she said nervously.

"Features dead Angela. Don't bring it up again," Eric said rudely causing Ivy to raise her eyebrows in shock.

Bella looked at Angela saying, "It's okay I just-."

"I got your back baby," Eric said patting her shoulder before walking off.

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking," Angela said in defeat.

"You know you can always go for eating disorders," Ivy suggested.

"Speedo padding on the swim team," Bella piped up.

"Actually that's a good one," Angela said.

"Right. That's exactly what I thought," Jessica Said shaking her head yes.

"We're talking Olympic-size."

"There's no way. He's so skinny. Doesn't make sense."

"Totally."

Ivy looked over and saw Bella staring out the window. She followed her gaze and saw the Cullens walking past.

"Who are they," she asked me.

"The Cullens. From what I've gathered they're nice. But they're kind of outsiders," She started before Jessica cut her off.

"Yea because they're all together. Like together together," she said in disgust.

"Doctor Cullen and his sister adopted them," Ivy explained, "They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago."

"The blonde girl. That's Rosalie. And the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're, like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"They're not actually related, Jessica," Ivy said rolling her eyes.

"Yea, but they live together it's weird! And the little dark-haired girl. That's Alice. She's really weird-,"

"Says you," Ivy scoffed.

Jessica ignored her and continued, "And um she's with Jasper the blonde one who looks like he's in pain."

"Doctor Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela said grinning at Jessica.

"Who's he," Bella asked.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody here's good enough to for him," she said disappointed but covered it up, "like I care, you know? So, yea."

Ivy saw Bella looking over her shoulder at him. She shook her head smiling a bit before taking a bite of her apple.

"Seriously, like, don't waste your time," Jessica said looking at Bella.

"Wasn't planning on it," Bella said shaking her head before turning back around.

"Ivy," Ivy heard from a nearby table.

She looked up and saw Grace waving her over. She was sitting at the table next to the Cullens. She was with a few of her teammates so she got up to join them.

"See you later Bells. Also, Jessica, gossiping isn't a pretty look on you," Ivy said before turning around and joining Grace.

Ivy noticed the Cullens laughing and looking at her which made her insecure but that feeling quickly left when she locked eyes with Jasper and instantly felt calm again. She shot them a small smile and got one in return before sitting next to Grace and Ava.

They ended up talking about the game next Friday and all of our strategies on how we're going to win. Grace offered to throw an after-party at her house which we all agreed to go.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

"He was staring at me like he was about to devour me. And covered his nose like I smelled it was weird," Bella said as they were walking through the parking lot.

Ivy leaned over and sniffed her but only smelt her perfume. She frowned and shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe he's allergic to your perfume." Ivy tried suggesting.

"I'm going to confront him tomorrow," she said determined.

"Good for you? I would wait to see if he does it again before going to yell at him though."

Bella shook her head before climbing into her truck. She and Dad are eating at the diner. Ivy, on the other hand, was going to go home and practice throwing and catching the ball. She set up the net and practiced a bit. Midway through she felt like someone was watching her but when she looked around she saw no one. Ivy shook the feeling off as best as she could. Claiming it as being paranoid. To what? She has no clue. But the feeling was still lingering.