Chapter eleven

A/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I love you all so much and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. Also, I am going to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow instead because of some scheduling issues. Still can't walk but one step at a time right!!

So long, and thanks for all the fish,
Your author.

˚ 🦢・

Prom night was finally here and the Swan sisters were getting ready together in Ivy's room. Ruby finally got her boot off and has been doing physical therapy for about a month now. She only walks with a slight limp and she still can't run or jump but she's been working on it.

As soon as Ivy was about to be out of her boot then Bella got in a cast. And when Ivy went to get her boot off Bella got hers on. Ivy thought it was funny. She didn't have a date to prom but she didn't care. She was just happy to experience it with her sister for the first and last time.

"Oh. You're here," Ivy said in disgust when she walked down the stairs and saw Edward standing next to her dad.

"Hello to you too, Ivy," Edward said giving her a short nod.

"Ok, Dad I got to go. Layla and Grace are outside waiting for me," Ivy said ignoring Edward.

"Hey," Charlie said grabbing her arm before she could walk out, "you look gorgeous."

Ivy smiled and pulled her dad into a hug, "thank you."

Charlie gave her a quick kiss on the head before Ivy walked out. She smiled as she got into the car.

"You got the good stuff?" Grace asked.

"Of course," Ivy giggled holding up a bottle of vodka.

"Who's our designated driver again?" Layla asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Jackie. She doesn't drink. She told me at practice once," Grace said.

"Don't share this with anyone! I don't want anyone to rain on our parade. If they wanted alcohol they could've bought it themselves," Ivy said handing the extra bottle to Grace.

"Yes ma'am," Grace said in a serious voice before popping the lid off.

Tonight was going to be a long night.

˚ 🦢・

To say Ivy was shit-faced right now would be an understatement. She lasted three hours of prom before she drank the whole bottle of vodka. She's surprised she wasn't passed out on the floor dying of liver failure right now. She doesn't know how long she's been on the bathroom floor but it must've been a while because someone walked in. Which would've been normal if she was in the bathroom next to the gym. Not the one across campus.

"Ivy! There you are I've been looking all over for you," a familiar voice said.

"Alice!! My sweet little fairy. I've missed you," Ivy said holding her arms out to get a hug.

"Oh sweetie," Alice said frowning at her state.

Surprisingly her makeup stayed perfect and her hair still had curls in it. But her voice was so slurred it sounded like a baby trying to say its first words.

"Where are Grace and Layla?" Ivy asked.

"I just saw them get in a car holding each other's arms. Jackie was looking for you. She was worried but I told her I got it," Alice replied.