Chapter three

New Character!!!Stacey Dash as Layla Bishop

New Character!!!
Stacey Dash as Layla Bishop

˚ 🦢

"I just don't understand! It's been a week and he still hasn't been here," Bella exclaimed.

"Maybe he's sick," Ivy tried to suggest.

"For a week?"

"I was out with the flu and bronchitis for a week before. So... yea."

"It's strange. I don't have a good feeling about it," Bella said sitting down at the lunch table.

Bella looked over at the Cullen table and saw them all looking at them. Ivy shook her head slightly muttering under her breath, "You're always on edge."

Luckily Bella didn't hear her. But she kept staring. So, Ivy nudged her to get her to stop.

"It's rude to stare y'know," Ivy said teasing her.

"Shut up," she said rolling her eyes whilst smiling a bit.

The next day Bella and Ivy were getting ready to go to school when Bella slipped on the ice. Ivy burst out laughing while Charlie helped her up. Bella gave her a quick glare but it quickly went away once their dad started talking. Ivy zoned them out for a bit until she heard him say something that perked her interest.

"Welp. Probably gonna be later for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County. Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some animal," he said walking to his truck.

"Damn," Ivy said under her breath.

"An animal," Bella asked.

"You're not in Phoenix anymore, Bells. Anyway, I figured I would lend a hand."

"Be careful," they both said at the same time.

"Always am," he replied with a small smile.

"And thanks for the tires," Bella added.

"Yea," Dad said getting into his car.

"Come on let's go! We're gonna be late," Ivy exclaimed.

"Hey, you have your own car. You can drive yourself," Bella joked.

"And stand in the parking lot all by myself?! Grace doesn't have a first period, Layla had a dentist appointment, and the others get there until the bell rings," Ivy complained.

Bella shook her head slightly before getting in her truck while Ivy got into her car.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

"Hey, girl," Ivy said walking down the hall next to Grace.

"Hey," she said smiling at me, "Do you want to go to La Push tomorrow? Layla's going and I think your sisters' friends are too."