Chapter ten

A/N: Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays everyone!! I started this chapter and took a small break from writing and ended up breaking my foot. I'm all good though. In a boot for now. That's why this chapter is a tad bit late. Love you all!!

~ Your Author.

˚ 🦢・

"Edward wants to meet you," Ivy heard Bella say from the kitchen, "officially."

Ivy was sitting on the couch icing her foot watching the new episode of "Supernatural." Her dad sitting at the table cleaning his guns.

'Perfect timing, Bells,' Ivy thought to herself.

Ivy zoned out their conversation. She was too caught up in her show. She knew Bella was going to watch the Cullens play baseball. Her sickness dialed down to a small cough, but with her ankle still in a boot, she decided it would be best not to go. And so the couple went off.

"Baseball in the middle of a thunderstorm. That's a recipe for disaster," Charlie said sitting down on the recliner in the living room.

"The Cullens are a spontaneous group," Ivy joked.

The two watched TV for the rest of the afternoon. Charlie made them hot chocolate with marshmallows. They were on their second movie of the night, "Barbie: Princess and the Pauper," when Bella came storming in scaring both Ivy and Charlie.

"Edward I said leave me alone," Bella screamed.

"Bella don't do this please," Edward replied.

"It's over! Get out," she stormed up the stairs.

Ivy and Charlie followed her up the stairs asking what was wrong. Luckily Ivy could bear the weight on her ankle so she didn't need the crutches as much.

"I just need to get out of here. I'm leaving now," Bella said slamming her door.

Charlie started knocking at the door, "Bella what's wrong? What's going on?"

Bella opened the door and almost pushed Ivy walking past her.

"Did he hurt you?" Ivy asked.

"No."

"Break up with you or something?" Charlie asked.

"No I- I broke up with him," Bella said going into her room again.

"I thought you liked him," Charlie said as the door closed in his face.

"Yeah that's- that's why I have to leave," Bella replied opening the door and going to the bathroom again, "I-I don't want this I have to go home."

"Over some boy?" Ivy scoffed.

Ivy could see Charlie breaking down as she kept talking and she was getting pissed.

"I wanna drive it will give me more time to think. If I get tired I'll pull into a motel I promise," Bella said as she walked downstairs.

"Look, Bella. I know I'm not that fun to be around. But I can change that we can- we can do more stuff together," Charlie said starting to tear up.

"Like what? Like watch baseball on the flatscreen," Bella retorted, "Eat at the diner every night. Steak and cobbler. Dad that's you that's not me."

"Are you fucking serious right now? You come home so your mom can spend time with her husband and now you're going to drive to Florida over some boy who you didn't like? Grow up, Isabella. You're sixteen years old and in high school. You're not going to like everyone but you'll have to work with them and be around them. The fact that you're doing this over some boy is so stupid," Ivy said stepping in front of her dad.