Chapter three.

[[Note the final part of Lizzie and colbys first meeting. Once again Lizzie is 19 and Colby is 21.]]

The beginning of a friendship part 3

[[Lizzies pov.]]

I didn't know how to feel as the car started to drive along the road, my stomach turning with anxiety as I heard Colby speak the words.

"We're going to the conjuring house."

His voice quiet and not so confident sounding anymore. Of course I'm skeptic but that place is creepy still! I don't believe in ghouls and ghosts so I got no worries about that just this whole situation in general felt rather odd but I'm not complaining.

Glancing over at Colby who sat right next to me during this car ride my cheeks started to flush once again, for some strange reason I felt safe with him and I only just met him. I would jump off a cliff with him in a heartbeat...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Shaking my head at my thoughts, I exhaled deeply through my nose and felt a soft touch to my knee.

"Hey..."

Colby whispered to me, his hand resting on my knee.

"You'll be okay, I promise and if you feel uncomfortable with anything... you don't have to do it."

His voice soft and gentle, my gaze looking up into his blue eyes. I could get lost in them forever just drowning in the deep depths of his blue eyes.

"Thanks, Colby."

I whispered back to him with a small smile upon my lips.

[[An hour later.]]

"We here!"

Sams voice shouted out as I opened up my heavy eye lids. Did I doze off? Wait... why is my seat so warm? Sitting up a little, my cheeks once again flushed as I saw I slept on Colbys shoulder throughout this car ride.

"Sorry."

I whispered in embarrassment and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as I heard him chuckle.

"All good."

He said with one of his famous grins that makes any girls heart explode in their chest.

Why is he so damn beautiful? Like how can a man be so damn gorgeous?

Clearing my throat, I slipped out of the car and looked around my surroundings.

Oh fuck... we're here at the conjuring house and Sam got out his camera and equipment.

"We can do our intro here! Outside of the house."

Sam flashed us all a friendly grin and Gemma walked up to his side.

"Can I stand next to you?"

She asked Sam and he looked rather flustered all of a sudden.

"I- yeah sure."

He stuttered out to her just trying to act cool and I looked over at Colby who is laughing quietly at the whole thing.

"Come on, Lizzie."