Chapter four.

[[Present Time where Lizzie is 24 and Colby 26, so it's five years after the first meeting.]]

Live Stream.

[[Lizzies pov.]]

Well things certainly happened fast these last five years and my life changed a lot! Can you believe that I'm best friends with Sam and Colby now and I'm part of the four core as the fans call us, me, Colby, Sam and Gemma. A weird yet interesting group! Over the years I have been in videos with Sam and Colby exploring haunted places across the world and yes I'm a believer now.

I believe in the dead and the afterlife, it's not a surprise considering what happened to me in the conjuring basement all those years ago. Me and Gemma lives with Sam and Colby, we've be together these pasted five years filming stuff, making projects together and just living our lives.

Most of their fans support our friendship group and comment nice things on my Instagram post! YouTube vlogs! Just wanting to see more. Don't get me wrong I do get some hate comments especially when I take a selfie with Colby or make a Tiktok with him but I try my best to ignore the trolls.

Haters gonna hate as Taylor swift famously once said.

It was definitely strange at first getting all the fame and living the best life with my chaotic friends but eventually I got use to it and no I haven't seen or heard anything more scarier than what I saw back in the conjuring basement.

Sam and Colby always asked me to go back there but I refused... I can't relive that moment again and honestly I don't want any demons up my ass or worse.

I had nightmares for months after that experience and over time I thought I could forget about it... but I can't and Colby knows it as well.

Gemma and sam dated for the first two months but ended things on a good note, it felt rather odd third wheeling with Colby but most people shipped them together. [Not to mention the shippers me and Colby got.]

The fans are crazy sometimes.

We're just friends and that's all he will ever see me as...

Yeah it hurts but I rather have his friendship than nothing at all and I kept my emotions to myself and just focused on other things but Colby Brock means a lot to me and I adore him so much.

Hearing a gentle knock on my bedroom door, I just finished editing my vlog and I let out a small yawn.

"Come in!"

I yawned out loudly and checked the time almost 10pm wow... I've been up here all night?

Looking up from my phone, Colby entered my room with a small smile across his face.

"Hey you."

He whispers out softly and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Gemma is hosting a drunk live stream on twitch, she's already wasted but she got to stay up for twelve hours."

Colby says with a shake of his head.

"Oh my god, she's insane."

I said to him, rolling my eyes.