Chapter Five.

STANLEY HOTEL.

[[Colbys pov.]]

After the very drunk and chaotic live stream last night, I woke up with a groan feeling something warm on my chest and clinging to me like a Koala as I open up my eyes to see Lizzie sleeping peacefully on my chest with her arms wrapped around me.

Holy shit!!! Did we?

No I still got pants on that's a good sign, my gaze lingers upon Lizzie and I couldn't help but smile at her, she's so perfect laying there in my arms and I wanted to kiss her soft and full lips.

Snap out of it Colby!

My fingers gently trails through her dark curls just brushing her locks from her face which caused a small groan from Lizzie.

Uh oh.

Dammit.

Lizzie flutters her eyes open and let's out a yawn, it's the most adorable sight I ever seen in my life and I let out a quiet chuckle.

"Good morning, Sleeping beauty."

I whisper to her with a soft smile upon my lips and she quickly sits up looking rather startled for a moment but then her face relaxed.

Ah the memories kicking in.

"Sorry..."

Lizzie says while clearing her throat and the morning sunshine through the window casts over her face, making her eyes look like pools of gold.

Beautiful.

She's beautiful.

"It's fine."

I say to her and sits up in bed feeling slightly nervous around her.

"I better get dressed... we got a flight today."

She mumbled to me and slipped out of my bed without another word. I wanted to call her back just five more minutes of her in my arms but my mouth went completely dry and no sound came out.

Was I a coward? Probably.

Maybe these feelings will go away? I'm kidding myself with that because my feelings won't go away not since the first day I met her.

But she sees me as a friend and nothing more.

[[During the flight.]]

I sat down next to Sam on the plane while Lizzie and Gemma sat in front of us and I glance over at the back of Lizzies head just remembering the feel of her soft skin against my chest and her warmth on my body.

"Dude."

Sams say which snapped me out of my thoughts and I turn my gaze towards him.

"Sorry what was that?"

I ask curiously and Sam rolls his eyes, shaking his head a little.

"Have we told the girls about where we going yet?"

Sam asks me and I shook my head.