Chapter fourteen.

A new life.

[[Lizzies pov.]]

It's been a few months now and I'm definitely starting to show, my baby bump growing every day as it was time for the gender reveal party finally! Colby is honesty the most caring and sweetest person in the world, always looking after me going to every scan and check up, giving me foot massages and shoulder ones. Of course I asked him is he excited about being a dad and that amazing smile on his face, he's definitely very happy about it and posting non stop baby things on his tik tock and Instagram story.

After the gender scan I told the nurse to slip the gender reveal into an envelope, so both me and Colby won't be able to see it! I asked Gemma to be the one preparing the gender reveal party and she immediately agreed! She's very excited to be an auntie and Sam is thrilled to be an uncle! Gemma kept the envelope hidden from both me and Colby and we were tempted so many times to look at it but we didn't. Colby doesn't really mind what we have but he wants a girl to spoil and I can definitely see him as a model for the fashion shows and makeup videos! But a boy won't be so bad either! A mini Colby would be adorable.

Wearing my white dress, everyone is outside the backyard already filled with balloons, banners and music with lots of food and champagne/orange juice for the pregnant lady. I rested my dainty hands upon my bump as I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

I call out as I slipped on my earrings and I felt familiar arms wrap around me from behind and a gentle kiss to my neck.

"You look beautiful."

Colby whispered into my ear which sent shivers along my spine, I lean back against his chest and looked at our reflection in the mirror, he's also wearing a white shirt so that we match together.

"And you look hot like always."

I tease him just turning around to face him as I pecked his lips.

"Are you excited?"

I ask him and he lets out a chuckle.

"Nervous and excited... I just can't believe this is real... having my own family with the most woman in the world."

He said to me and leaned forward to kiss me and I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him as I hear another knock at the door.

Gemma opened it and I pulled away from Colby as she shakes her head at us.

"Seriously guys?! You got time for making out later! Everyone is waiting."

Gemma whined out dramatically and I let out a chuckle, kissing Colby once again.

"Let's go."

I whisper to him, taking his hand as we both headed to the party outside in the backyard. All friends and family members congratulated us both and hugged us with lots of baby advice some more disturbing than others.

"You look glowing, doesn't she?"

Leah my old friend since collage who went over seas to live, I haven't seen her in years but she came all this way just to see me. Of course we always messaged each other and FaceTimed but seeing her in person is such a relief.