Chapter Eleven.

The secret is out.

[[Lizzies pov.]]

Sitting down on the edge of Colbys bed, I quietly observed him for a moment as he sets up the camera and mic for the video on his channel. Of course I'm nervous because I know that the fan girls will hate on me like crazy not to mention the trolls but who cares? I want to show everyone that Colby Brock is my boyfriend and I want to announce it with him to the world.

Taking a shaky breath, Colby turned on the bright camera light and took my dainty hand into his own, giving it a soft squeeze.

"It's okay to be nervous, you know? But I'm here with you and I promise you everything will be okay."

Colby reassures me and a soft smile formed upon my lips.

"I'm more nervous about the reaction afterwards as you know how toxic your fans are but there are some who ships us already."

I let out a chuckle as I saw a few edits of me and Colby tagged on my Instagram and tiktok, it's adorable how much some of the fans loves us together.

"It's going to be okay, if they don't respect you... they don't respect me and they're not really my fans."

Colby says while shrugging his shoulders and turning on the camera.

"Ready?"

He asked and I bob my head as Colby sat down next to me looking at the camera.

"Hey guys! What's up it's Colby Brock here! I know I haven't posted on my channel for a very long time but this is important and I want to share it with everyone! As you can see I'm with Lizzie here and we have something to tell you guys..."

Colby says and waited for my cue to cut in.

"We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend!"

I shout out in excitement and wraps my arms around him with a huge grin on my face.

"Yeah you heard right folks!"

Colby said while kissing my face.

"Colby Brock finally has a girlfriend! We've been dating now for almost four months and we're very happy together. You guys must be wondering why it took us so long to go public."

Colbys says to the camera and I cuts in.

"Well I think that's mostly on me... the people who is fans of me and been following me for a long time knows I'm suffer from extreme anxiety and depression and I'm worried about how you guys would react! I know some of the Colby fans are extremely toxic towards girls who is friends with him, never know actually dating him."

I confessed with a deep sigh and Colby continues on.

"Like I said if you really are true fans of me or us! You will respect her and don't hate on her, if you don't like something then  just leave because it's seriously not worth it... like all these toxic people can gladly fuck off and yes I will probably have to bleep that."

Colby says with a chuckle and I couldn't help but smile as he wrap his arms around me just pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

"I love this girl so much and she's going to be in my life for a long time."