"Un-invited guest"

The door swung open as another feline walked through. Nico quickly hid Charlie in his pocket, he couldn't believe his eyes..."Aaron?" He muttered.
Charlie let out a faint squeak at being grabbed up and stuffed away so quickly, but remained quiet as he felt Nicos heart beat pick up behind him, Aaron he heard him say above him, who was that?.

Aaron looked at Nico " Hey baby bro , hows it been?" He said as walking closer,"you look pale, like you're seeing a ghost". Nico stood looking enraged. "THATS BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! IN MY HOUSE!" he grabbed Aaron by his shirt collar."You aren't welcome near me!". Aaron smirked.
"So you're still mad at me then". Nico was more than mad he was absolutely p*ssed off.

His older brother was nothing but trouble for him, he'd stopped speaking to him over a year ago now, they just never got on and frankly Nico never saw that they'd ever get along, they'd had a big argument , Things were said, mostly by Aaron, things he wasn't likely to ever forget, and his parents sided with his older brother, He felt his whole family were against him.

His brother had stolen from a family they knew well, and then pinned the blame on him with their parents, he was kicked out and forced to provide for himself, and maybe it was a blessing in disguise he didn't need them around him and hes been doing just fine without them. "I want you to leave " he said aggressively.

Charlie Flinched at the voices around him, He has never heard Nico sound like this before. He felt his own anxiety Spike at the uncomfortable situation.

Aaron raised a brow and sighed." Listen, I'm not here to cause trouble, I just need somewhere to stay tonight, Just one night I'll be gone by the morning ". Nico couldn't believe his ears. He wanted a favour from him after everything he caused. " You're joking right?, you aren't staying here!".
This guy was crazy if he thought Nico would actually consider letting him stay. "Nico come on were still family, I got evicted, just put me up for the night ". Nico looked at him , he was completely baffled, did he really expect him to care. " Go bother mum and dad, your their golden boy who can do no wrong right!".

Aaron looked at him thoughtfully for a moment." Nico...dont you know?", Nico looked at him confused. "Know what exactly!?" He rolled his eyes. Aaron took a step towards him placing his hand on his shoulder. "Mum and dad...died in a car accident 4 months ago...No one...contacted you?...".

The room fell silent. Nico stared at his brother not knowing what to say, "what...? , that's not funny Aaron ". Aaron shook his head, " I didn't know no one had told you...i didn't think you'd want to hear it from me..." .

Charlie's eyes widened at the conversation above him, it was all so intense , he felt Nico's heart beat speed up at the new information his brother dropped on him. That's not a nice way to receive such bad news.

Nico dropped back in his chair and ran his hand down his face."t-they...died"....