twenty

"hartley please, shut up. i don't care about declan." elaine said, as she sat on her bed rearranging her room.

"but he's perfect!" hartley said dreamily. "plus he looks weird." elaine said, moving her plant to the opposite side of the room with her powers.

"you're literally dating a villain."

"but he doesn't look weird."

elaine tried to move her dresser, struggling. her eyes started to flicker between blue and read, and hartley hit her to stop.

"your eyes, they're flickering blue!" hartley said. "no they aren't."

"no look, try moving the dresser again and stand in the mirror."

elaine got up and stood in front of her mirror, and then tried to move the dresser.

after a few seconds her eyes started to flicker blue, and elaine immediately stopped using her powers.

"why are they turning blue!" elaine said, turning around swiftly and facing hartley.

"you're asking the wrong person the right question." hartley said.

after she said something hit elaine's window. both her hartley went over to it, going to see who did it.

"hey it's amy and colby." hartley said, as elaine started to open your help.

"hey uh, we need you guys's help." colby said. "oh no, i'm staying out of this one. i just got my nails done and i don't went to mess them up." hartley said.

"okay suit yourself. see you har." elaine said, putting on her slip on vans.

"be safe!"

"ew you sound like grandma."

"when has she ever said that to us?"

"you're right."

-

"we gotta get my helmet back. how do we find that milo kid?" colby said as amy, and elaine all walked into school.

"oh, just follow the world's most annoying voice." amy said, and then the annoying voice was heard.

"gather round, my peeps!" milo shouted in his high pitched voice.

"what did i tell ya?" amy said, groaning. "behold, the newest addition to milo's magnificent superhero memorabilia collection: blue boulder's underpants!"

people walked away, very disgusted. "come on! they're special, 'cause they're used!"

once everyone walked away, the three went up to milo. "hey, milo, is this a bad time?" elaine asked.

"if it is, i don't care. we're talking anyway." amy said scoffing.

"you! the cause of all my suffering!" milo said pointing at any. "yeah. it's kinda my thing." amy said winking at colby and elaine.

"we need flashform's helmet back." colby said. "that cursed helmet is what i'm talking about!"

"you said flash form was gonna be a huge supervillain, and i showed it to everyone! but he never emerged, and now they all think i'm a joke!" milo said.

"oh. milo, don't be so hard on yourself. you know, i'm pretty sure they were thinking that before." elaine said, shrugging.

"no one will hook me up with the good stuff anymore. and i'm back to being a social outcast."milo said as he started to pack his bookbag.

"all because flash form is too lame to show himself. well, if he even exists." milo as as he started to walk away.

"oh, he definitely exists! and he's the most dangerous supervillain around!" colby said, stopping milo.

"uh, no, milo, i... it's true. flash form is lame. you know, i heard he quit being a supervillain because he got an "ouchie" from a mall cop." elaine said, shaking her head.

colby looked at her with the biggest 'what the heck look' ever.

"lainey!" colby said, hitting elaine's arm.
"don't you hit me again, i will kill you." elaine thought, transmuting it to colby's mind.

he nodding quickly, showing he understood. "yes milo, so you should have no problem giving us that helmet back." amy said.

"it's yours."

"sweet!" colby said excitedly. "for your girlfriend." milo said, looking at elaine.

"definitely not." colby said, grabbing elaine's wair and pulling her right next to him.

"she's mine, only mine. i'll rather have her than that helmet. why? she's mine. i'll prove it." colby said.

he grabbed elaine's face, kissing her quickly. "in your face." colby said.

"okay colby, i think he gets it." elaine said, patting his back.

"okay..then for $1800." milo said. "not sweet." amy said.

"but...you just said flashform's a dud. no one would even want it." elaine said.

"true. but you want it. and i am a businessman." milo said, and elaine was on the verge of slapping him.

"so let me know when you're ready to talk turkey." milo said again.

"oh, we're ready." amy said. "unless turkey means money, we don't have any of that." colby added.

"well then, i think we're done here." milo said. "and don't even try to steal the helmet."

"my new doberman, shotzee, doesn't play around."

milo laughed, "except when i rub her belly. then she's real silly!"

"but not with intruders!" he said aggressively then walked away.

"nobody asked!" elaine yelled out, not letting him get the last word.

"well, i can't imagine why people don't want to spend time with him." amy said, very sarcastically.