Six

When I get to my bright orange socks, Harry laughs. "What the hell are those, Anna?"

"It's your fault, Harry," I pout.

"How can those awful socks be my fault?" He's standing in front of me completely nude, and I suddenly remember that I haven't yet put in my cap.

"Dammit," I curse.

"What?"

"Forgot my birth control. Give me just a minute, please."

"I've got all the time in the world." He raises both hands. "I'll just hang here and make sure The Whale is ready to go."

Incredulity washes over me in a wave, and I turn back to Harry, planting my hands on my hips. "Who?"

He gestures to his penis. "You know, The Whale. Cause it's big and it spurts."

I plant a palm over my mouth, attempting to contain my giggles. "Really? Why do men do that? Name their penises with silly nicknames? I mean, you don't hear me calling my vagina Honeypot."

"Oh, that's good. Cause it's sweet and syrupy."

His response makes me laugh even harder.

"Laugh all you want," Harry shakes his hips, making his penis bounce from side to side, slapping him on his thighs. "As long as you're not laughing AT us but rather WITH us."

Recognising that his wounded pride isn't conducive to our plans for the night, I drop my silliness at the same time I drop to my knees, putting me at eye level with, uh, geez, okay, The Whale. "Don't worry, my friend," I whisper as I grasp his penis in my hand, "I've got nothing but respect for you." With that, I run my tongue all around his length, using my spit as lube before pumping him a few times. As soon as he starts to harden, I back away and stand.

"Be right back." Brushing my lips over Harry's, I can't help but notice how flushed his face is after my very short blowie. Kissing my fingertips, I press them to his penis. "You too."

As I enter the bathroom, I twist to see a goofy grin on Harry's face just before I close the door. It's endearing to see how excited he is to get laid. Grabbing a packet of spermicide, I position the cervical cap perfectly, and then I check the time. Six hours. Making a mental note, I wash my hands and saunter into the bedroom to find Harry and The Whale right where I'd left them.

I fall to my knees in front of him again, taking his penis in both hands as I repeat my previous action of using my mouth to provide some lubricant. I mean, I could just grab the bottle of lube, but I ran out of the flavoured stuff ages ago. "Tell me what you like," I demand, and he doesn't hold back.

"Hands behind your back."

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

"Just tongue," he insists.

I comply. Of course. Who wouldn't?

"Mmmmm...take me deep."

At those words, I sit back onto my feet and look up at him. Time to set some boundaries. "Um, that's one I can't do, Harry, as much as I want to. My gag reflex...But if I add a hand, you might not notice." I follow my words with action, leaving one hand behind my back, and it's not long before he's bucking into my mouth, and I back away so he doesn't get too deep.

His directions have the effect of making me wet. What can I say? I like dirty talk. At his command to stop, I release him from my hand and mouth. He moves to the bed, sitting on the side and patting his thigh. "Come ride my tiger."

Ohhhhh...we hadn't done this last night, and I'm eager to try the position. "Facing you?"

He's a man who knows what he wants, and he shakes his head. "Nope. Wanna wrap my arms around you and grab your tits while you ride me."