PRE-READING NOTES

Me and the Devil is based loosely around the storyline and Sebastian's quest line in Hogwarts Legacy the video game. PART TWO will be much the same but bring us much further into the characters lives and love.

I want to add a little reminder that all characters are aged up - in the game, the main character and all of her friends are fifth year students at Hogwarts, but in Me and the Devil, Atley, Sebastian, Ominis and the others in their year are seventh year students and 18 years old.

Here is your last warning that the story you are about to read will contain major game and PART ONE MatD spoilers!

I hope you continue reading and love it - as stated in the book description, please feel free to read the story as if it is your character's story instead of Atley's - I know Sebastian is a cutie and diving further into this world is incredibly tempting. Especially since the game lacks that little bit of closure we so crave. :)

One more little tidbit - this work has NOT been edited yet so you will most definitely find grammar / spelling errors. Hopefully there are not a ton, but wanted to give you a heads up. I'm only human! <3

Another quick note - all related links can be found in my bio including our DISCORD group for MatD! We would love to have you as we continue on this little journey. There is also an author newsletter should you want to read any of my personal work outside of the fanficiton community, my Hogwarts Legacy Tiktok, Instagram, Etsy and personalized Spotify playlists for the characters in this story!

I cannot wait to continue writing for these characters who have quickly become such big parts of my heart. The story itself starts on the next "chapter" and will be published as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading!

-McKenna