3. I guess writing erotica sometimes pays off.

"talking"

"SHOUTING"

'thoughts'

Flashbacks/Memories

[The Game]

All rights of RWBY and other content such as pictures or references do not belong to me they are owned by there respected creators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune POV

1st Year Dorms

[Ding]

Waking up after that late night talk with Pyrrha was a bit of a task with Noras complaints about the alarm I had and with how tired I felt getting out of bed was a bit of a challenge as the warm and comfy bed sheets shielded me from the cold morning air, but nether the less the constant alarm emitting from my scroll was to much and I reluctantly swung my legs over the side, sat up and gripped my scroll.

Looking at the time there was about two hours left till the first period with Professor Port so I turn towards my still drowsy team and encourage them to get dressed, I then take my uniform and leave to the bathroom first having a quick shower and brushing my teeth I get my uniform on I look at the notification I had ignored earlier.

[Due to resting on a comfortable surface all Hp and Ap has been fully restored and any negative buffs have been removed.]

Sweeping away the white screen I exited the bathroom and sat on my bed just going on my scroll as I watched the rest of my team go in one after another, after Ren was the final one out I glanced at the time and saw that we had some to spare so standing back up I instructed them to just wait a minute while I went to get something.

Around 10 minutes later I left the cafeteria with a small bundle of meals today was the fist day and I couldn't lead my team on an empty stomach, arriving at the dorm room I gave out each of there breakfasts a small stack of pancakes for Nora, a small platter of mooncakes for Ren and a bowl of yogurt with some granola and fruit for Pyrrha even as they all ate I could still feel some confusion coming them seeing me without a plate.

"I already ate." I answered "had a piece of toast on the walk back."

Nodding they just turned back to their food sitting back down I started some small talk and I just waited for them all to be done watching smiles dance across each of there faces as we chatted about yesterday and what might happen today. 

[Through your continued kindness the [Bond] between the player and 'Pyrrha' has deepened]

[Through your continued kindness the [Bond] between the player and 'Nora' has deepened]

[Through your continued kindness the [Bond] between the player and 'Lian' has deepened]

[The [Bond] between 'Lian' and the player has evolved from [Acquittance] to [Friend] CHA has increased by 1]

After a bit they all had finished there breakfasts and we all decided to make a head start towards the first lesson getting our supplies and heading out of the door I heard the loud noise of a whistle from team RWBYs dorm.

'I guess they're all up now' I thought 'that means we've got some time to get to lesson.'

I smiled walking past there dorm I could hear the muffled conversation they were having and the cluttering of items.