5. The Knight, The Fool and The Rabbit

"talking"

"SHOUTING"

'thoughts'

Flashbacks/Memories

[The Game]

All rights of RWBY and other content such as pictures or references do not belong to me they are owned by there respected creators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two Weeks Later)

Jaune POV

I groaned as the morning light pierced from a nearby window, shining through a crack in the curtains. I didn't want to get up yet as my arms were aching, but alas looking at my scroll it was another Monday.

Sitting up and stretching my body, I thought back to how the previous two weeks had gone. After discovering the requirements to level up my 'Blade Mastery' skill, I continued to work on it until nightfall before returning to my dorm.

Of course, I was questioned about my sudden disappearance by my team when I returned to my dorm, but I simply explained that I lost track of time while training, and that seemed to ease any curiosity they had.

Pyrrha even offered to help me out if I needed it. Classic Pyrrha, if I'm honest, in all the worlds I watched in only about 30 of them did she ever not offer me help. But I was still wanted to try this on my own, so I declined it for now but said I would think about it.

And over the past two weeks, when out of lesson, I have been slowly grinding it up using the 'Winding Crescent'. Because of studies and lessons, I haven't been able to fully focus on training, but with the time I did have, I think I did alright.

[[Skill:][Blade Mastery](Passive)[LV 8]: Allows the play Mastery over 'Blade' classified weapons {+8% damage Increase to 'Blade' type weapons]

It took me two weeks using the system to level my skill up five times when the training I had done over my earlier years had only gotten me to level three, so I was quite amazed at the growth.

I was amazed enough to begin to question the quickness of it all if nearly seven years of training and coaching could only get me just over two levels but two weeks of sloppy movements could get me five. It all seemed a little odd.

But if I'm being honest right now, I don't really want to think about that. Maybe I'm just being delusional and avoiding the weirdness of it all, but I don't really care. If I can get stronger using this system, then I'll take as much as I can, even if it does feel a little cheap.

Sighing and ridding myself of those thoughts, I took to the bathroom and freshened myself up, taking a quick shower before the others stirred awake, and after about 50 more minutes after grabbing some breakfast, we were all ready to head out with about an hour to spare before lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaune POV

Classroom Arena.

It was near the end of the lesson when I began to feel a bit off looking around at my fellow classmates as we waited to hear who would be chosen next. I couldn't help but think today felt a little... familiar. Okay, I get that every day feels like that, but something about today just felt really important, but I couldn't figure out what it could be.