1. A reaction channel in the abyss?

"talking"

"SHOUTING"

'thoughts'

Flashbacks/Memories

[The Game]

All rights of RWBY and other content such as pictures or references do not belong to me they are owned by there respected creators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

A@&78&B3 PL@!7

A dark and unrelenting torrent of void a place never to be seen by mortal eyes it exists in between the concepts of the very world itself, it cannot be 'seen' as it is 'nothing' itself. But in this sea of abyss a shining light could be seen so bright contrasting against the vail that surrounds it, like a star fighting the very cosmos but soon this light took form condensing down smaller and smaller until it was about ten times as small.

This smaller light then changed again becoming thinner, starting as a blob of mass that then moved outwards creating a torso, arms , legs and a head, this figure was glowing a soft white light it seemed even transparent in some areas especially around the middle of its torso. Even after the transformation was finished it didn't move simply drifting across the black void.

This anomaly in the void just continued to drift unknowingly time started to drift as well, days turned to months, months to years and years to centuries and yet this light just continued to drift along until finally after so long it twitched, starting from its fingers and the way up its body the anomaly moved ever so slightly, the twitches turned to stretches and an annoyed moan came from the light it's voice shaking the very void.

It's eyes opened taking in the endless stream of abyss it scanned left and right only seeing the same thing. "Huh?"

"Wh-wha-!" As the figure shouted it saw the void shake so it stoped its words and breathed slowly in and out

. "Just what is this place?" It asked in confusion, "where am I?, Wait who am?!, why can't I remember?!, what the hell is going on!" It asked.

"#*#****## weak %*#***##" a voice called from behind it and as it turned a screen shone about a foot away glowing the same white as the figure it showed a large man looking down at the screen but there where glitches going around the frozen screen causing buzzing sounds to emerge from it.

 The figure looked at the screen not quite knowing what to do it floated near enough to touch the screen and as it did the screen seemed to fix it self rewinding and automatically playing again.

[The screen showed a large man in the middle of a field holding what looked to be a thick wooden stick in his hand resting on his broad shoulder, the man sighed looking to the left "He's too weak, I've been trying for years to see even a spark of what you do but I just think it would be better to just try to stop his learning" said the towering figure of the man "I know you think you can see something in him Oz but my choice is final".]

[The screen then changed showing a small boy on the ground in front of the man, the boy way unconscious a smaller stick just laying in his open hand and his arms coved in marks, his blond hair swayed in the small breeze as a tears dried on his face.]

The screen stoped staying frozen on the small bruised boy the anomaly had no idea how to process this who were these people, why were they being shown this and why did that kid seem so familiar.