❤️🖤💚-Chapter 6: Truth Or Dare Gone Wrong-💚🖤❤️

Sun POV
-
-
I stared at my food, not feeling comfortable enough to eat it. Perhaps this is what Moon was afraid of? "Who wants to go first?" Asked Chica. Roxanne looked at her with a smirk. "Me!" She said. Roxanne looked around the table and locked eyes on me. I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. "Sun. Truth or dare?" She asked in a not so friendly tone. I narrowed my eyes.

What should I do, Moony? Pick Truth. Okay...

"T-Truth..." I mumbled. Roxanne rolled her eyes. "Lameee-"

"Fine. Dare." I said without really thinking.

Sun... what? Why did you just do that...? Why not? This is going to backfire so hard. I'm aware...

Roxanne snickered and stood up, her hands still on the table. She looked like she was about to say something, but then her eyes saw the wraps on my arm. I quickly put my arms down and pretended nothing had happened. "I dare you to...show us what's beneath those wraps~" She said, a smirk on her face. My eyes widened as I continued to look down, gulping.

See Sun! You see what you got yourself into! You should've just went to the room! Now they have to know about MY fucking secret!? M-Moony! I- Save it. Just show them. Monty won't let you not show it. I'm not showing. Sun- No. I don't care what you say. It's your secret, you need to show it when you're ready!

I glared at her. "No." She growled. "It's a dare, Sunny." She said, her nails clawing into the wooden table. I was a bit scared seeing how aggressive she was already being. I was about to open my mouth to speak again, that was until I felt a big hand yank my arm. The arm with the injury. I yelped and tried to rip my hand away in defense. I looked over and saw it was Monty holding my arm. "Either you take the wraps off, or I do." He said, a snarl in his tone. I whimpered a little, frightened.

Told you.

I ignored Moon's statement and begun to fight to get my arm back. It didn't end well of course, I just ended up making Chica worried enough to side with the two. She grabbed my other arm and held me still. "Now I'm worried about you, Sunny. Take the wrap off, Monty." She said. Monty nodded, beginning to take off the wrap.

You see, as long as I'm not the one in control, everything will be o-

The lights then flickered off, causing a forced switch.

-
Moon POV
-

OH FUCKING DAMN IT- I JUST HAD TO OPEN MY MOUTH!? I-It'll be okay, Moony! No Sun, it won't! You got scars from my doing it! I got gashes that are fresh! Bleeding fresh! ...

I growled and fought the two, yanking my arm from Chica and kicking Monty in the balls before yanking that arm back. I then stood up and ran to the guest room. I heard someone running after me. I could only think it was, Roxanne. I sighed and ran into the guest room, slamming the door in her face and locking it. "HEY!? A DARE IS A DARE!?" She growled. I fell to my knees, tears in my eyes as I hugged them.

M-Moony...? Leave me alone, Sunny... I-I wanna know if you're alright... I'm fine Sun. Okay...

I sighed, looking down at my arm. It was bleeding through the wraps. I was honestly surprised that no one noticed. Perhaps they did...but they don't care...I groaned, holding my head with my hands. I was trying so hard not to think. But it was so hard. And to top it out, I can't even let Sun back in control! The power is out...

I laid my head against the door, staring at the wall in front of me. I heard no one there anymore. Roxanne must've gave up and left...Though I was wronged when I heard a knock at the door. "M-Moony hunny? It's me, Chica! I saw you two didn't eat anything...I'm sorry to force you guys to play...here...open the door and I'll hand you the food." She said. I sighed, standing up and unlocking the door, opening it. I didn't even think about my arm being seen. I looked at her as she handed me the plate, I took it and forced a fake smile on my face. Then a look of concern filled her face. "U-Uhm...M-Moon? What happened to your arm...?" She asked, pointing at the bloody wraps. I narrowed my eyes, realizing I fucked up. "I-Uh- fell?"

"When?" She asked. "Uhm- at home...that's why we came here-?"

"Bullshit. Sun told me you came here for a different reason. So tell me, Moon. What happened to your arm?" She asked, forcing her way into the room. I backed up a little as she locked the door. My eyes averted to the side, avoiding eye contact at all cost.

S-Sunny! Help me here! I fucked up! With what? I forgot about my wraps and she saw them and then I made up some dumb excuse and then she caught me- Moony...just tell her the reason...she's our friend... B-But- You're scared...I know...but trust me...just tell her you don't want anyone else to know about it and she'll work with you... ... Please? ...fine...

I sighed, looking at the ground. "Please...tell me...I want to help you..." She said. I looked at her. "Promise to keep it between you, me, and Sun?" I asked. She thought for a moment, then nodded. "I promise..."