💛❤️🖤💚-Chapter 22: Accident-💚🖤❤️💛

(Dirty joke, Blood/mildish gore, major angst (at least I think so), may trigger ppl if they are scared of car accidents)

Sun POV
-
-

I smiled as I walked alongside, Monty. He was taking something to the manager before we were on our way home. "Stay out here sunshine." He said, walking into the managers office. I nodded and waited patiently for him to come back out, in which he soon did. I looked up at him, grinning. "Well aren't you all smiley~" Monty said, petting my head. We were in our human forms so we didn't confuse anyone whom was still in the building.
Monty smiled and grabbed my hand, holding it. "Shall we go now?" He asked. I nodded, happily.

We both walked out of the pizzaplex and into the parking lot. I saw Chica and Roxanne talking and quickly yanked my hand from, Monty. "What's wrong- oh..." he mumbled, seeing them. "Should we say hi?" I asked. Monty shrugged. "I'll wave." He said, waving. "OI LADIES!" He shouted. Roxy and Chica turned to look at him. "Oh! Hey Monty! Hey Sunny! Wait- how are you still out in control?" Chica asked. I shrugged. "I guess the lights out here are bright enough to keep Moon in." I said. She nodded. "I see..." Roxy smirked. "How was last night~?" She asked. I blushed a bit, luckily, it wasn't really noticeable. Monty glared at her. "Fuck off." He said, flipping her off. She snickered. "If you need protection, just ask!" She said, hopping into her car. Monty growled a little and yanked me with him towards his motorcycle. I looked at him, confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. Monty sighed. "Sorry...she just...gets on my nerves..." He mumbled, getting the motorcycle ready. "Are you and Moon absolutely sure you wanna ride with me? I did not bring any helmets or anything." He said.

Moon? Im hesitant...but I'll death grip him. So yes...? Mhm.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're fine." I said. He nodded. "Alright! Well...you should try to let Moon out so he can get secured." He said, getting onto the motorcycle and turning it on. The bike made a loud noise as it turned on. I sighed and tried to let out Moon, successfully doing so.

-
Moon POV
-

I rubbed my eyes from the small lights on the motorcycle. It wasn't bright enough to keep me back, but it was too bright at nighttime hours. Monty snickers and looked to me. "Hello nightlight. Hop on." He said. I looked at him and nodded, hesitantly trying to get on the motorcycle, but semi-failing. Monty chuckled and helped me by nudging me up by his foot. I immediately gripped onto him, my claws grabbing at his shirt. "Relax nightlight...it's okay...I will try and keep the bike at a slow speed as much as I can." He said, setting his phone on a phone holder (idk what they're called😭) on the motorcycle. He had the GPS turned on. I nuzzled my face into his back, my arms wrapped tightly around him. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He then made the motorcycle start moving. It went at a mild speed, driving to the exit of the parking lot. "Now just relax...home isn't far from here..." He said in a soothing tone, trying to keep my ass calm. I nodded, still nuzzling into his back, my eyes closed. The motorcycle then started to go at a faster speed down the road.

You're doing great, Moony! I-I guess so... Are you scared? Eh...I feel not secure. I want a buckle over me... ah...I see...well perhaps you can wrap your legs around Monty? If it's safe of course! I guess I can try...

I hesitantly moved my legs to wrap them around Monty's waist. He allowed me to do so, smiling and continuing to drive. "You okay nightlight?" He asked. I nodded. "Now I am..." I said, smiling as I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked to the side. It was dark, street lights glaring down at me every few moments. I groaned, annoyed. Monty snickered, rubbing my leg. "It's alright...we are...Y'know what! Imma take a shortcut." He said, cutting through traffic and onto an empty-ish road. I gripped on tighter. Monty noticed I was scared and started to him a melody. I looked ya him at he did so, him keeping his eyes on the road. "You like when I sing or well- I guess hum to you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah...it makes us feel more comfortable and safe..." I mumbled. H nodded. "That's good to hear." He said, continuing to drive and hum to me.

I heard Monty make a small grunt. "What happened?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes. "Some bitch left there shit in the road." He said, swerving past it, losing temporary control of the bike. I yelped, gripping onto him. "Did it rain? It's slippery here..." Monty mumbled. I shrugged. "I-I don't know..." I mumbled, gripping my claws harder into his shirt. Suddenly there was a turn coming up. Monty gripped onto the bike handles and begun to slowly turn, losing control of the bike. He grunted, trying to gain control quick, but he failed. I looked up, seeing bright lights, almost like car headlights. That was until everything went black.

-
Monty POV
-

I groaned in pain, trying to sit up, but failing. The roads were way to slippery for the bike to turn on and we ended up colliding with a car. I coughed a little, feeling my legs ache in pain. I looked at them, seeing one of them was a bit torn up. Blood dripping and skin ripped. I sighed. "Of course today has to be the day you fucking wreak. The day you take them with...you...wait...where the hell are they? Are they injured badly?!" I shouted to myself, looking around panicked. I widened my eyes, seeing Moon. They were unconscious, laying on their back. I grunted, trying to crawl to them. It was severely painful. It felt as if I was getting road rash from doing so. I didn't care though. My main focus was Moon right now.

Eventually I reached them, putting a hand on their chest. "M-Moon...nightlight...wake up...please..." I said, shaking them the best I could. They didn't make any movements. No noise. No sign of being alive. I felt my eyes tear up as I got more and more panicked. "M-Moon! Wake up damn it!? T-This isn't funny!?" I shouted, tears starting to fall from my eyes. I looked at the state they were in. They had holes big to small in their shirt. Gashes in both of their arms, not including the self harm ones. They had their pants ripped at the middle section. Their face was bruised and cut. Nosebleed and black eye, as well as their head was bleeding. I also noticed a small cut on their cheek. I sniffled, rubbing their cheek and the blood off of it. "I'm sorry...so sorry...this is...my fault...I'm such an idiot..." I mumbled, continuing to rub their cheek. They were as still as ice, not moving or making a sound. I laid my head on their stomach, sighing. "Please be okay...I can't lose you too..."

Suddenly it all blacked out, sirens being the last thing I heard.