↬့◗Zhongli | Beyond the Akashi-Kaikyo ❤︎

Fluff

Fluff

No !

Every day I try not to think about how my future will be but I can't cut some thoughts of what if ? what if my future doesn't go smoothly ? what if my future doesn't go according to my plan that I have arranged ? I know I shouldn't have to worry a...

Every day I try not to think about how my future will be but I can't cut some thoughts of what if ? what if my future doesn't go smoothly ? what if my future doesn't go according to my plan that I have arranged ? I know I shouldn't have to worry about my future and just go with the flow, but I can't help to over think sometimes.

"Hey Y/n ? You wanna come ?" I was too deep in my thoughts even my friends were calling my name couple of times. "Where are you guys going ?" I looked around and then remembered that I was still in the canteen with my friends, Kaeya got up from the chair next to me while carrying his backpack, "drinking wine at Diluc's to celebrate our graduation." sounds like a fun "ok I'm in."

I got up from my seat and then me, Kaeya, Diluc, Jean and Lisa went to Diluc's house. We passed a beautiful bridge, the amazing view of the water made me want to stay here for a long time. "I heard once, a girl dissapear in this place and then when she return, she said she was in a fantasy world where magic exist." We all laughed at Jean's words, "I didn't know you were in to superstitious." Lisa, who was playing with her phone, was distracted by Jean's funny story. "Haha very funny." Jean rolled her eyes and ignore us.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Diluc's house, I got out of the car and stretched my body while breathing fresh air. Seeing the vineyards reminds me of the countryside that I miss, while Diluc and Kaeya went inside the house to get some wine, the three of us sat on a bench outside near the vineyards. "I used to imagine me marry the man that I love, kids running around with him in the yard while I'm sitting watching my family and say to myself that I made it this far that I'm proud being me and never give up in life is a wish that I hope to come true." Lisa smiled while enjoying the beautiful view of the vineyards.

Three girls sitting on a bench with a great view in front of us surely trigger our hopes for the future. "That sounds nice Lisa, I wish for that to happen to me too, I want to be a successful doctor, a good mom a good wife having a great family and a great life." Jean nudged my shoulder, "what about you Y/n ? What do you want ?" What do I want...