the melody of us! pt. 3 ✩ minjae

✨✏️✨

*clank!*

Your eyes shot open as you were sure you heard something coming from outside your bedroom door.

And obviously panic rose through you as you grabbed whatever you could at the moment.

You stepped quietly to your door, putting your ear to it, listening. and there it was again.

*clank!*

You just wanted to sleep and hear comes who knows what in your house causing a racket.

please leave please leave please leave I swear-

And you stood there for about 10 minutes. it was silence for awhile, so you, for some reason, decided to open the door to make sure whatever was gone.

You peeked out the door and didn't see anything, well except something possibly a someone you weren't sure of, moving to one of the rooms across from you.

You couldn't tell what they were doing but what sent off many alarms in your head ( as if you weren't it in panic mode already ) was that they were holding something.

It was something shiny.

*clank!*

oh you were so done for.

..or just beat their ass, and go back to sleep, it's not that hard.

You let out a shaky sigh as you came closer to the room, clutching your "hopefully useful object." you were near steps away from the doorway until you stopped.

Your felt your body freeze up a bit as you heard something you didn't think you would hear. something that the someone was saying, or more like humming.

They were humming a tune, a melody.

Your melody.

Through the darkness, the person had a soft smile as their eyes layed at you through the doorway.

❝ I guess you weren't expected a surprised visit from me huh darling? ❞ Minjae remarked.

⋆☙⋆

prompt used!

^ I'm sure y'all would enjoy watching shrek together no? ( that would be a funny extra chapter tbh I feel like I should do it

^ I'm sure y'all would enjoy watching shrek together no? ( that would be a funny extra chapter tbh I feel like I should do it... )

and any guesses on how minjae... just knows stuff? there was little hints everywhere but I feel like it'd be a bit confusing, hopefully not.

also bad cliffhanger ending ish but I couldn't think of anything else 😭😭

anyways goodnight! (。-ω-)zzz