Chapter 2

Grandiose is the Capital of Veliena Empire. It is the red heart of the Empire. The business's home. Where the fancy boutiques live for all the rich crazy nobles and royals. This month is the yearly celebration of our Goddess Heyanshia. She is the Goddess of Innocence, Purity, Femininity, and Love. Medyo hindi ako qualified sa Femininity, but of course, over qualified ako sa Innocence, Purity, at siguro sa Love din. Hehe.

Agad akong dumungaw sa bintana ng madaanan namin ang mga nagsasayawang mga tao at ang mga nagsisiyahang mga mamamayan. Nilibot ko pa ang aking paningin at namangha sa mga palamuti na gawa sa iba't-ibang klase ng mga bulaklak, mga karaniwang gemstones, at iba't-ibang kulay ng bandila. This Capital never failed to amuse me up until now.

I smiled at the thought of the festival. Ever since I was born, I dreamed of attending The Dusk of Heyanshia where we celebrate the Innocence, Purity, and Femininity of every lady, may it be a commoner, a noble, or a royalty. It usually starts at 6:29 pm up to God knows when will it end. However, I was still young so I cannot go. A lady must be 13 years old to be able to attend. Now, I shouldn't waste my time! I wasted almost 3 years due to my punishment so I should celebrate, right?

14 hours is soooo long. Of course, it is. Kasalukuyang dumadaan ang sinasakyan namin sa may plaza. The bustling crowds are the main suspect of our slow movement. And I really really mind it. A few moments later, our carriage ceased. Dang, traffic. Dahil hindi ko makita ang labas ng maayos ay dumungaw uli ako. I noticed a little commotion ahead of us, which I suspect those carriages with an unfamiliar insignias caused it.

"Aris, try to ask what's happening outside." Ani ko at bagot na hinawi ang ilang hibla ng buhok kong nagulo dahil sa mahabang byahe.

Geez, I'm ultra hungry.

Hindi pa agad nakabalik si Aris kaya mas lalo akong nainip. Shuta. I only sighed and just tried to sleep but a loud knock woke me up. Oh, for heaven's sake. What now? I heard another loud knock again, but this time, repeatedly. Is this Aris? I swear I'm gonna punch her if she won't stop knocking.

"Aris, stop knocking like crazy—"

"Good day, my lady. This humble knight is named Sir Guidon from Craelaus Dukedom.  The lady named Arisen, which I believed is your personal maid, is currently being healed near our carriage. Worry not as our best healer is treating her with much care."

I was greeted with a man in a silver armour with an unfamiliar insignia on his left chest. It was a half-face black wolf and half-face red dragon insignia. Lean, a bit bulk, and by the looks of it, he is undeniably strong. Judging by his appearance, he's 22 or 24 years old. A match for Aris. Hoho, what a great matchmaker I am—

I mentally slap my face when I noticed what I was doing. Seriously, Cerisxe? Napatayo agad ako at muntikan ng mauntog. "What?! What happen to her? Who did it?"

"Due to the commotion earlier, the lady is almost stabbed by one of the murderers that had escaped from the dungeon of Kiorinn Empire. Fortunately, one of our knights noticed her and immediately saved her. The lady only experienced a small cut on her left arm and elbow. That's all, my lady."

I can feel the relief rushing through my veins. Oh, thank goodness. I would definitely kill whoever hurt my subjects. I looked at the knight and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Sir Guidon. I appreciate your kindness for helping my friend. What should I do to repay your kindness?"

Kita ko kung paano unti-unting namula ang tainga niya. Natawa naman ako na siyang kinahiya niya. Tumikhim siya at hilaw na ngumiti.

"This humble and lowly knight is not worthy to receive anything from you, my lady. Truth to be told, it should be my master that you should thank and not me. I'm only receiving orders. But rest assured, I will extend your gratitude to him." He bowed, a sign that he is about to leave.