Chapter 5

Craelaus Dukedom is the Kiorinn's trusted noble family. It is said that, 2,150 years ago, a young Xiestain (surname of the past and present ruler of Kiorinn Empire) and a young Craelaus are the founder of this nation. They were both powerful, strong, and quick-witted. Both of them originally came from the Empire of Veliena, that explains why this two empire are inseparable allies. However, due to their curiousity, the two best friends went on an expedition on a vast yet deserted land. It was full of monstrous beast, whom they exterminated in the end. The two best friends decided to build their own empire and a family. And well, they succeeded. The end.

The history of this Empire is quite pretty, if only there was no hidden foul play. Due to my sinful hands, I accidentally found an oldie old book from the grand library. I have a feeling that this book is illegal in this Empire. Why? Because there is a cute note pasted inside saying, 'uXe with cautIon, rEad with caution, or elSe, in The beAutiful white bed you'll sleep wIth a wide entrance but has No exit.' Una kong napansin ang mali-maling pagkasulat at spelling, ngunit ng mapansin ko ang naka-uppercase na letters, I finally understood.

Xiestain.

It means, whoever read or use this ay mamamatay. I almost laughed, couldn't believed myself that I can be entertained as hell just because of this.

According to this book, the young Xiestain from 2,150 years ago, was not as powerful and intelligent as much as the young Craelaus. The citizens voted Abreu Girade Craelaus as the ruler of the empire and not Cirillo Brien Xiestain. For Cirillo, it was not an issue at first since he truly admire his best friend, but then, he eventually became jealous. That was the beginning and the end of their beautiful friendship. Naging ambisyon ni Cirillo na maging Emperor kaya't gumawa siya ng maruming paraan para siya ang maging sapilitang mamumuno habambuhay.

Nilason niya si Abreu using the Heart of Ginia, an odorless poison that can slowly paralyze your organs, your brain, and your heart. He successfully did, without Abreu knowing as he truly trust his best friend so much. He, then, became the Emperor of Kiorinn, without even feeling remorse about what he had done. He even have the guts to marry Abreu's lover.

But the story became nasty, all of a sudden. Everyone knew, Abreu's life will end soon but this one girl didn't believe them. May pagnanasa siya sa lalaki simula ng iniligtas siya nito at kahit alam niyang may nobya ito. Siya palagi ang nagdadala ng gamot ni Abreu kahit alam niyang wala talagang lunas. Habang binibihisan niya si Abreu, she had the urge to kiss him and she did. But that didn't stop there, she made love with him. Crazy, right? It went on and on until finally, without Abreu knowing, they had a child with the girl. She's becoming more and more lunatic that she decided to do it over and over again until she gave birth to a healthy triplets and a twin.

One day, as she visits Abreu, she saw Cirillo, the Emperor, standing next to Abreu, speaking like crazy. She, then, knows what really happened behind Abreu's condition. She was shocked by the sudden revelation and at the same time, relieved as she didn't said a word that her children's father is Abreu. Who knows kung papatayin rin sila, 'di ba?

Sige, fast forward.

Abreu is now dead and Rhayia, the girl, raised her children for revenge. The time has come and her children successfully killed the Emperor who harmed their father. The Empress bestowed an execution. However, Rhayia told them the whole truth which shocked them. After knowing the truth of her past lover, the Empress's heart shattered, regretting why he married the Emperor. In order to pay for the Emperor's crime, the Empress stopped the execution and bestowed the title of the Duke to the Craelaus's Eldest son.

"My lady? Are you done reading?"

Halos mapatalon ako sa kaba at agad na itinago ang 'bawal' na libro. Inayos ko ang sarili at tinitigan na lang ang mga librong pinabasa niya kanina. Sa totoo lang, kanina pa ako tapos na magbasa. Natagalan lang ako sa library dahil sa librong 'yon.